Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 4/26/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Coming from a makeup enthusiast, this is simply the worst mascara I have ever bought. I have to say it does last without smudging, and for that it is commendable. But it is otherwise a really lousy mascara which hardly gives length or volume.

on 9/30/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After reading rave reviews, I had a friend buy one for me when she was in Japan. I was so excited to try it! Unfortunately, it did not work out for me. It does not last very long and flakes like crazy. Some of the flakes even got into my contact lens so I've been too scared to try it again because of irritation.

I was in Hong Kong recently and decided to buy it again, just in case my friend got a dud. Nope, still the same. It didn't last back when I was in Canada so it definitely did not survive the brutal HK humidity.

I will say, it is quite black which I like a lot. But it flakes so much and irritates my eyes that is it not worth it for me.

on 1/12/2015 11:29:00 AM

Oh my, in the minority again. Shocking! I hate this mascara - really hate it. Extremely fiber-y, super dry, and very dull - almost gray as opposed to black. It made my lashes crunchy - and almost straightened them! Exactly the opposite of what I'm going for. I saw so many rave reviews for this that I couldn't help but try it - I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for a great mascara. To be totally fair - I did buy on Ebay, so I may have gotten an old tube. It just didn't do what I wanted it to - so back to my old standby.

on 7/26/2014 6:34:00 PM

I am a mascara junkie, I always am looking for something even better. Well, this is NOT it... I bought this, paid a ton in shipping, it took forever to be delivered, but that is not why I am complaining. This mascara when it goes on is pretty Ok..After using this mascara for the third time, I nearly had a cow.. As I was struggling to take this junk off, multiple lashes came out. I even bought the recommended mascara remover and that did not prevent my lashes from falling out. In to the garbage it goes.. I had given a review for MAC extended play in the past and I am going right back to that mascara.. a solid mascara that never disappoints..

on 3/3/2013 4:44:00 PM

Oh my god this mascara is a nightmare to remove, really a total nightmare, as in I didn't think it would come off and even 1 week after having applied it only once and scrubbing the hell out of my eyes with an oil based makeup remover it still was no gone, its the only time i have been truly freaked out after using a makeup product. THIS DOES NOT COME OFF WITH EVEN AN OIL BASED EYE MAKEUP REMOVER!! It ttally wrecked my lashes and I lost about half of them. Beware!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Really disappointed with this mascara. Bought it off amazon (paid extortionate postage charge tot he UK) after the reviews on MUA. It was pretty expensive altogether for such a small mascara so I was expecting amazing results.

It gave me very average lashes, didn't lengthen at all. Maybe there's some special method to using this mascara? If there is, PLEASE let me know someone.

I'm not a fan of water-proof mascaras anyway, they're hard to take off and rip out my lashes. I'll probably keep this for next summer when I go to the beach.

on 5/2/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

After waiting one full month for it to arrive from Asia, this mascara has turned out to be a major disappointment. I already have long lashes with medium volume. I just need something that would hold curl because my lashes are straight and pointing down.

This mascara doesn’t even do that. It instantly flattens my freshly curled lashes and doesn’t lengthen or volumize them. It actually makes my lashes look shorter! I’ve tried it with Shu, Shiseido and Japonesque lash curlers with no result. It works a bit better when I applies it over CG Lashblast, but that’s pointless.

on 10/25/2017 2:59:00 PM

Brush is usual for japanese market - sparse and sharp bristles, precise covering and proper length.

Texture is not too watery and covers very well since it is very black.

It is waterproof and impossible to remove even with a good oil cleanser. It doesn’t smudge or clump at all which is good in humid weather but makes removing the mascara unbearable. Also if I don’t remove the smears right after applying all of my eye makeup is ruined.

The curling and volume effects are nothing special since the brush itself is kind of flat.

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

on 11/26/2015 4:09:00 PM

I have both the lengthening and volumizing versions..but i gotta say that i'm not very impressed with them. For the volumizing one, i can hardly see any volume added on my lashes...i can literally sit there and apply 10 layers and there will be not much difference. For the other version, yah it lengthens a bit but nothing incredible...and they both do not hold curls that well. Just didn't understand all the good reviews.