Perricone Advanced Eye Area Therapy

No Image

1.0

on 2/2/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this yesterday, went home, read the reviews here, and said to self "Self, what have I done?" I thought... if only there were a Makeup Alley app for my iPhone, I wouldn't have made this mistake at Sephora. Turns out said app exists and now I have it. Lesson One.

Lesson Two: If you're even going to bother trying this, make note of the packaging. What you get is a box which contains a bottle with a screw off cap and a separate pump. Do not attempt to insert the pump into the bottle. You will waste at least $20 worth of this eyecream because it will come exploding out the top. I don't think the pump is usable until you're probably 1/3 way through the bottle. Not that I can imagine using this product for that long anyway...

Lesson Three: the product itself. In the store this felt wonderful on my hand with no irritation at all. At home and on freshly cleaned face this burned like the dickens for about five minutes. The burning subsided, and I was willing to take it indefinitely if I felt like the product delivered some amazing and rather instantaneous result. But it didnt. And the skin under my eyes looked like crap again this morning. Just not worth it. Who knows, maybe if you dealt with the burning day and night for months on end you'd wake up one day looking like you're nine years old again... but I'm not waiting around for that to happen. For $100, my eye cream needs to show me results NOW.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Maybe Perricone needs to know about this horrible reaction you all are having with this product! I've read every review here and they almost all say something about welts, redness, itching, inflammation, etc. SCARY!!! It shouldn't be on the shelves!! (It sounds like).

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)