Swedish Clover Foot File

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
 Swedish Clover Foot File

My love of flip flops has left me with terrible, awful cracked and rough heels. They drive me crazy and I've been close to losing hope... I was on the verge of purchasing a diamancel #20 and saw this file mentioned in a review. It's 1/3 of the cost so I decided to get it a try. It is very different than the drug store files I've used before. The handle is hefty and strong and sand paper material is thicker, durable and very waterproof. No problems leaving this in the shower... My heals are so happy and smooth as a babies bum. I'll be buying again - this thing is amazing.

on 11/6/2013 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have used the Swedish Clover files for years; they have been excellent. The last one I purchased however must be a new cost-cutting model. The plastic is thinner, the adhesive is thinner, and the abrasive strips are thinner. The strips are peeling off and shredding. This is no longer the quality product I have loved.

on 7/13/2012 4:03:00 PM

I adore this thing. I have nasty, gnarly calloused feet, thanks to my love of flip-flops and bad genetics. I've tried every cream out there, pumice stones, and several other inferior sandpaper-like devices.

I considered using a belt sander, but fortunately my DH stepped in and gave me a certificate to a swanky medical spa near us. The pedicurist used this Swedish Clover Foot File to work out my callouses, and I swear that it worked better than anything else I'd tried. I was thrilled to find out that I could buy one of my own.

This works like magic. It has a rougher grit on one side and finer grit on the other, and it works like a champ to gently remove dead skin. It's amazing and is heavier-duty than some of the other similar tools out there--I had another one (Tweezerman? Sally Hansen? I can't remember) that broke after a few uses. This is sturdy and with regular use, has kept my callouses manageable. (I refuse to give up the flip-flops.

The downside is that this isn't always readily available, so you'll need to track one down. I found one on Amazon.com. If you have thick, yucky callouses on your feet, put down the belt sander and buy this!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools