Swedish Clover Foot File

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

All I can say is "WOW! I was turned on to this by a review for the Ped Egg. This "Fot Fil" smokes the Ped Egg and flicks its butt out the window. My feet are as soft as a baby's arse thanks to this implement coupled with regular use of the miracle that is Flexitol Heel Balm (FHB). Once upon a time I had dry cracked heels that would sometimes become so painful I'd actually filled the fissures with Krazy Glue!

I've used it both when my feet are bone dry and after they've softened in the shower and it seems to work better after the shower. On first use the dead skin was blizzarding off my heels and I knew I'd finally found "thee tool". It's sanitizable, has two different grits, and guaranteed for five years.

Pick one up at Sally's for around $7 with the club card, then swing by Target or Walmart and pick up a tube of FHB. In one week you'll have new feet. HG all the way!!!♥♥♥♥♥ continued >>

on 12/21/2008 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

All I have to add is that this has been hanging in my shower under running water for close to 20 years and while the handle has faded it works as well as ever. I prefer a sandpaper abrasive to instruments that have blades or graters. Will update in another 20 years.....

Popular Misc Beauty Tools