Arbonne Ginger Citrus Sugar Scrub

No Image

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 10/19/2014 1:22:00 PM

This is a really nice scrub to exfoliate with, makes my scaly dry legs immediately better and the scent is lovely. I like how the scent lasts and lingers even after shower.This is a nice pick me up after a long day. I got this as a gift but I would definitely buy more myself after I finish it if I happen to come across it.

on 5/28/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This scrub was so good I could almost eat it!! I'm not big on bath products because I'm usually in and out of the shower in 5 minutes, but this scrub gave me reason to stay in longer! Not only did it smell deliscious, it was a great exfoliant and left my skin soft, hydrated, and smelling great all day!

on 11/18/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am new to Arbonne and I do NOT sell it - but a lady at my work has clearly "drunk the kool-aid" so I caved and bought a few things.

This will make a great holiday gift for my kids teacher.
Smells nice- slightly spicy but citrusy. A bit weak.
Will evaluate the scrubbing power once I use it - but on cold-sniff I am pleased so far.

Very oily though so be careful not to slip..

on 1/2/2008 8:39:00 PM

I received this product (and the matching lotion) as a gift. I have very dry skin. This left my skin feeling very smooth. The smell is quite pleasant. I have to subtract points for the packaging. When I opened the small container there was about 1/4 inch of oil on top and I had to use my fingers to mix it and some of the product (which isn't cheap) spilled out. It would be better if this was in a bigger container and perhaps it should come with a small spoon to help you scoop the product out. Other than that this is a fine product and I would recommend it.

I love the smell of this product. Mine did come with a little scoop so that helps with getting it out. This is a "sugar" scrub while the other scrubs in the Arbonne line are "salt" scrubs. So, I would say this one is not as exfoliating as the others. Works fine as a winter scrub but I would like something a bit harsher to work on feet that are in sandals all summer long.

Product lasts an average to above average amount of time. I would say this product is comparable to Bath & Body Works scrubs and price/offers would dictate which of the two I would repurchase.