Palmer's Body Oil

No Image

3.4

on 2/8/2016 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I recommend using this by mixing it in your palm with the Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion and then applying - it's a great way to add more moisture to the skin and is less messy then straight application. After 4-5 days my dry winter skin was nourished and soft. And it lasts forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this oil - it's like chocolate! I put it on my legs which get very dry. It takes a while to sink in but after it does, my skin is nice a soft. There is a little lingering greasiness afterward though, so I'm not sure I'll repurchase. Overall though, I am fairly pleased. Extra lippy for the lovely scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First of all I really love Palmer's Cocoa Butter products. Like this one they all have a wonderful vanilla/chocolate scent that will drive you crazy, however I didnt like this product. I found this oil didnt absorb very well- it pretty much coated the outer layer of my skin but did not actually moisturize. Even after sitting there rubbing it for 5 minutes it would not penetrate. Needless to say my legs were an oily/greasy mess that smelled like choco-vanilla. They were smooth and oily feeling but I could feel no actual moisture for my dry legs. I feel so bad I have to give this oil a low score because all of the other products by them have gotten high reviews. It gets 2 lippies for the cheap price, and delicious scent. I hope they re-formulate this so it can have a deep moisturizing affect like most oils have. I havent tried adding it to a bath because I have oily skin and only need it for my legs.

on 3/28/2004 9:50:00 AM

I am a tanner and I get very dry skin from the sun so I use this product after my shower while my skin is still wet. IT works well and is a good price(3.50 CND) I will definitely use this product again.

on 4/13/2003 10:45:00 PM

Argh. Would like this product if the smell didn't make me feel so yucky. This chocolate fragrance just doesn't appeal to me. Went out to buy Neutrogena sesame oil that I used to use years ago.