L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.8

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Purchased this lip gloss yesterday on a whim ... Really love it! The specialized applicator threw me at first, until I realized it was supposed to be tilted on the tip. The gloss applies evenly and easily, but is not a slick as other lip glosses I have tried. It wears an easy 4+ hours without fading, but removes very easily when you want to take off. I did not think you could make a better lip gloss, but Loreal has done it! I purchased at CvS and price was quite reasonable in th 7-8 dollar range.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! It stays on for hours and make your lips look plump and juicy. It does feel sticky at times but it's worth it because of the way it makes my lips look! I use Suede, and the color is awesome!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite daily lip gloss. Keep in mind I only use sticky lipglosses, because they are the only ones that last. This lasts 5-6 hours without reapplying and the colors are beautiful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the colors, don't mind the texture, hate the applicator. The wand is ends with a fuzzy oval that I just don't like at all, it's unwieldy and unnecessary. I would much prefer a doefoot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I only bought this product because I was trying to find a good red lipgloss for homecoming. I don't generally like lipsticks because they're kinda hard to apply perfectly so I opted for this. I also bought Sonia Kashuk's lipliner in "china" to use as a base underneath.
The wand for this is really interesting. I have never seen one like it. It glides the gloss on smooth and effortlessly. I do like it quite a bit. As for the lip plumping claims? I have no idea. My lips looked pretty normal afterwards to me haha. But then again I wasn't buying this for that purpose anyways.
One thing that I love about this lipgloss is the stain it leaves on your lips after it's faded. It's beautiful. For this reason, I'll apply the gloss, take a tissue, and dab it on my lips to achieve that desired effect. I'm not the type to walk out of the house wearing a red lip, so the red stain it leaves behind isn't too "out there" but still looks gorgeous and classy.
I do reccomend this, however I wouldn't buy it again just because I bought it for a special purpose.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I hate lip glosses; they're sticky, drying, and usually have horrible pigmentation. But I stopped by at CVS for the 75% off sale and thought about giving this lip gloss a try. I have never been so happy with a longshot.

The wand is different- in a good way; it beats the squeezy tubes. The wand end is flat with a little hole in the middle. The applicator allows you to get the right amount of product in one application. The tiny tip is great for getting the corners. I currently only purchased Rebel Red. I was contemplating whether or not to get the plumping ones since I already have full lips but I love the feel. The pigmentation is magnificent and the texture is smooth but still a little too sticky for my taste. There is some fine shimmer but it's not too overbearing and it's tolerable. The gloss is buildable and the price is reasonable.

On my lips, after eating, talking, and drinking, stayed on for 8 hours even though it only claims to stay on for 6 hours. So main point: the lasting power is incredible.

I will be repurchasing! The prices range between $4.50 - $9.50 depending where you get them. There is a significant amount of colors to choose from, mostly plums and pinks- including the plumping collection.

Enjoy!(:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in #135 and it comes out much lighter on my lips - a wearable NARS Turkish Delight on my NC35 skin. I do like how this doesn't look too glossy and while I love the applicator, I don't like how sticky this is. And yes, this DOES transfer on cups, mugs, etc.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss very much. The colors are very nice and glossy. I am very pleased with its lasting power. The gloss is also easy to put on, not too sticky nor too liquid.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have a few tubes of this and I'm not very satisfied with the color payoff. It does look rather dull, so I have to find that I layer this with another lip gloss/stain/lipstick. I already have pretty big lips naturally...this does slightly enhance that, but not by much. Honestly, not very impressed with this product. I only use it when I want a natural/nude lip, which I rarely do. Doesn't last too long, either. Doesn't plump like it says it should...all in all, this product falls short. I'll use what I have, but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Stays on long, but not the shine. Looks dull after about 2 hours. Comes completely off in 6 hours.. And when it fades off/comes of, my lips feel dry and stiff, almost irritated. Sticky, so the product tends to pick up a lot of dirt - had my lips and nasty1Has a cotton candy-bubblegum type of smell that is so attracting at first, but gets annoying and a bit nauseating.