L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Purchased at the grocery store, thought the price was good. Happiness ended there.
When I got home and opened the gloss, was very surprised there was no tamper proof shrink wrap on it. Not cool.
The amount of product that is loaded onto the applicator is too small for me, I like to lather gloss on.
I can't determine how long this gloss stays on because the first time I put it on my lips, they started to go numb, and I had to wipe it off. I thought I'd try it again a few more times on different days with the same result.
Love the package design except for the scant load of the applicator.

Unfortunately, since the gloss makes my lips numb, will toss into the trash sooner rather than later.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this lip gloss. Fiery (number 305) is the perfect color, feels nice on, not too sticky, and has nice staying power. Don't know if it lives up to the promised 8 hours, but it's still pretty good. I've had problems finding it lately, so when I do find it, I scarf it up. I always use Lancome's lip pencil in Raisinberry (I don't use a real dark line, so it blends nicely), which makes the lip gloss look better. It really is a gorgeous color and is great for spring and summer.

Hmmm...something weird is happening with this lip gloss. L'Oreal has apparently changed the color of Fiery 305 from a soft rosey pink to a coppery/brownish color. NOT the look I want. Weird...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color Pretty Precious - a nude pinkish beige - is an exact dupe for MAC's Lip Gelee in Resort Life in shade. Resort Life was part of MAC's Lily Pulizer collection and was later released in the Venomous Villains collection with a picture of Disney's Dr. Facilier on the tube.

I like the texture of L'Oreal better than MAC. L'Oreal's gloss goes on a bit thick and then dries down. It by no means last 8 hours but because it dries down it lasts longer than most glosses. I regret buying the MAC gloss when this is a cheaper dupe that I actually like better.

It has pink and silver micro glitter in it and looks beautiful on top of many different lipsticks. It also looks great on it's on since it is pigmented enough to have it's on beigy pink color.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually don't wear many lipgloss products, but I heard good things about this and saw a youtube video with a girl that bought the shade Barely Nude and it looked great on her.

Tonight I went to CVS and picked it up and I was kind of disappointed to see there are no stickers or wrapping on these, so anyone can just open it up and swatch the color and get their germs all in it and put it back without anyone knowing. Shame on you L'Oreal! I would expect that from a cheaper company. For $11 they could afford to put some sort of shrink wrap on so only the person bringing it home can take off the lid.

I like how the cap is somewhat mirrored so you can get a quick glance to make sure you stayed inside the lines with the gloss, and check your eye make up too.

I don't really notice any smell or taste with this formula, maybe the slightest plastic waxy kind but barely. I like how the applicator is easy to use and covers a lot of area. The gloss itself is very smooth and ten minutes later it still feels very soft and moist, not really sticky.

I might buy another shade if they have a lighter pink with no sparkle, the barely nude is just a tad mauve on me and I have tan olive skin so that tells me it's a pretty dark color, not so much "Barely Nude" but it's still pretty and has no glitter so I'm happy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss!!! It's just the right medium pigment for me. It doesn't dry my lips out and actually plumps them a bit. I like the wand, it pulls out just the right amount. I am adding colors to my collection, but I especially like the reds. The staying power is great as well!!!! Oh and I avoid the colors with glitter. Too old for that!!! lol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this lipgloss in Coral Sands, Rose Bouquet and Suede. I love all 3 colors I have. The one I use the most is suede which is a pretty natural, nude color with shimmer. I've been really into nude lips lately and these goes perfect with my revlon soft nude lipstick. I also dont like alot of shimmer, and these have a hint of shimmer. which i love. I hate sticky lipglosses but these are the perfect amount of stickiness if that makes sense. The mirror that is on it comes in handy but you cant use it while you put it on, just after to touch it up. Like everyone else has said it doesnt last 6 hours. And it does not plump my lips, which is a good thing because my lips are already real big. I would buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've read that alot of reviewers find this product sticky. I bought this gloss recently in one of the newer colors "Cherry Blossom". Perhaps they changed the formula? I don't find this sticky at all. I am an avid gloss collector- both high end and low end. I really didn't need to buy yet another gloss but the color struck me as a very pretty coral/pink. It is not too orangey as I hate orange on my face or lips. This is a nice pinky peach that is great for the summer. There are subtle finely milled gold shimmers that do not feel at all gritty on the lips. The color reminds me alot of Euro beat Dazzleglass by MAC except it is much more subtle and no where near as shimmery as a Dazzleglass.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Kinky, Medium

I love these. I'm working my way through trying most of the colors...
Kudos to L'Oreal on a great product!

RAISIN - PERFECT plum color I've been looking high & low all over for. I've wasted so much $$ trying different shades of purple/grape/plum/mauve in search of the perfect plum for me. This one is it! The color in the tube it looks NOTHING like plum, so it's taken longer than it should have to discover this. The tube looks very frosty bronzey-brown - a color I dislike. But if you open the tube & look @ the base color which shows up on the wand, you'll see it's clearly purplish (good thing I was nosy enough to look).

I love that these lipglosses are sheerly pigmented yet can be layered for color buildup. I prefer sheers & that's how I wear my lipcolors ... the shimmery frost on this looks thick & intense in the tube but on the lips it's entirely subtle yet sparkling & complements the plum tone amazingly well. Now I'll buy backups of my new favorite lipgloss when I find it on sale!

I have most of the colors from the plumping line - they are all beautiful, especially Plumped Rose which is a gorgeous Spring pink, except Plumped Pink (which is a very pale pinky-beige) is too pasty & bland for my complexion. From the regular line I also have Fiery which is a gorgeous coppery pink-red (very sheer) & also the beautiful LE iridescent mauve The Color Of Hope.

L'Oreal's counterpart Lancome makes fabulous versions of this same product, called La Laque Fever, which I have serval colors of also, but these are insanely priced ($24.50). I get mine cheaper.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is not exactly a gloss but it feels great on. It's not too dry and it's not too goopy. It goes on fairly sheer and feels perfect. It's really a different type of gloss that I really like. I use it for a natural look. It lasts forever and it's not sticky, and when it comes off it doesn't make my lips feel chapped at all. It's in my purse all the time and I will repurchase.

I usually like L'Oreal Lip Glosses and the Glam Shine Nude moon is one of my favourites. This gloss I bought in a pinky/plum colour and thought it looked gorgeous in the tube. I found the colour pay off was not great on my lips even though the texture was so so sticky. It felt horrible on my lips and you could feel the glitter.

It wore off far quicker than I expected and I was left with strange glittery patches on my lips. The texture alone would be reason enough for me not only to not buy it again but I won't wear it again. Such a pity. I don't know how they got it so wrong.

Popular Lip Glosses