Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.5

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 2/27/2006 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product! I just love the smell and it gives me beautiful dark brown colour! Would definitely buy again!

on 11/13/2005 10:30:00 PM

Love! Classic product for great tanning or for just moisturizing like everyone else has said...it is a great product! It reminds me of my mom..she used to use it alot when I was a kid, and now I use it...kind of like a family tradition of sorts!

Anyway, this product is pretty self explanatory. Tropical oils, great sheen on skin, and for those who tan, you never feel 'baked' or dry...
Great product!! Always buy over and over!

on 3/6/2005 1:55:00 PM

I didn't buy this with the intention to go tanning. I merely use this as a body moisturizer (sometimes in the tub, and even a light layer underneath my moisturizer).
I am a fan of its heavenly, tropical scent. Not to mention how supple my skin feels after using it! I have been using this for the past ten years, and will definitely continue to do so!

on 1/27/2005 8:36:00 AM

I wish I could give this 10 lippies for the smell alone!I don't even tan, but I'm a huge coconut fan, so I actually use this as a body oil.If I use it still damp from the shower, it doesn't make me greasy at all, just silky and smelling like summer!In the summer, I use this and JF Ocean Waves on my hair (it also has a heavenly coconut smell).Mmmm.

on 6/17/2004 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am rating this for moisturizing skincare purposes. I originally bought the oil for tanning purposes but I could make myself go out into the sun with anything lower than a SPF15. I mix this with my lotion and put it on right after I show, keeps my skin supply and dewy all day. It has mineral oil and lanolin in the ingredients but I did not see any sensitivity or allergies to it and I have the worst, so I think its a very gently product.

on 6/15/2004 2:51:00 PM

The Hawaiian Tropic Tanning sunoil with spf 2,4 or 6 smells wonderful and make it easy to get a bright tan on my skin. I like it a lot,it's a good price I think. 7-8 euros..If you'll buy a sun oil and wanna go tan with a exotic fragrance,buy Hawaiian Tropic!

I bought this tanning oil because I love Hawaiian Tropic. I like it alot, it's great for tanning esp. because it absorbs the sun. I would definetely reccomend this product and would buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in love with this stuff. I don't even tan! I use this as a moisturizer in the summer. It just smells great. I have dry hair, so I do a weekly treatment every week under a tabletop blow dryer and lately i have been adding some of this oil to the treatment. This stuff is just great

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I love the scent. It reminds me of going on vacations to Hawaii so when I went there last Sept, I made sure to bake in the sun with a huge slathering of this oil. I tan easily without sun tan oil but the feeling of hawaii was further increased as I lay there in the sand with the smell of coconut and the sound of the waves :)

on 3/17/2004 6:35:00 PM

i love the smell of this tanning oil, reminds me of the carribbean. really greases up your skin, but this is what you want in a tanning oil. the only thing i really don't like about this stuff is the bottle. hawaiian tropic NEEDS to come up with some better packaging for it! like, something with grips and an easier to open cap i say. sometimes you get soo oily that you can't even open the top!

Popular Body Skincare Products