Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Essie Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top Coat
Good to Go Rapid Dry + Shine Top CoatEssie Good To Go Top Coat - 7-day manicure

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725/Violet 2 F.I.L. D44603/2

I just started using this polish and it is fantastic! The main reason I deducted a lippie is that it does not prevent chipping at all!

The shine factor is outstanding. My nails look freshly painted for days.

I haven't gotten through a bottle yet, so I can't comment on the product-thickening problem. I think I would be willing to repurchase more often anyway, since my nails have never looked so good for so long.

on 10/18/2010 4:02:00 PM

WOULDN'T REBUY!
I did a review of it a few months ago but now i kind of
changed my mind and i really tested it INTENSE !!
I used nearly the hole bottle now.
I really liked it it made my polish stay forever and made it really shine & it dried really fast ...BUT after you used 1/3 of your bottle it gets super sticky and superthick !You can't use it ANYMORE! caus' if you do you get a thick layer above your polish and it dries FOREVER.
I tried to use nailpolishthinner to get itr back to normal but i didn't work out .
It was a nice topcoat for a few months but now it's horrible ! So i wouldn't repurchase!! I don't want to waste THAT much product! I thought this is my HG-Topcoat but as it turned out it's not....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

wow! it doesn't get any better than this. Shiny glass effect and dries the polish in minutes..i literally banged my hand (accidentally) against the table just after applying it and my polish didn't bulge. Of course I'm going to wait at least 20 minutes before doing anything, but after just a couple it already feels dry

on 10/25/2008 2:06:00 PM

I love this product. it drys super fast and colors wont chip for at least a week.. super shinny too

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm conflicted about this top coat...because while yes, I would buy this again, I'm not sure I really like it all that much. The first 1/2 of the bottle worked out really great. But this last half has been absolutely horrible. I'm not sure if it's the air that has now gotten into it, but it now has a very thick gooey consistency, and my nails chip faster than ever. Also, because it's so thick now, my nails turn bubbly and uneven. So I will still use it for a quick fix if I need to do my nails really fast, but otherwise, I will be using a regular topcoat. But again, this was only after I used half the bottle...so maybe adding some kind of thinner will help?

on 2/22/2008 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Essie seems to wear better for me than any other brand, and Good to Go is no exception. It dries nail lacquer quickly and gives it a glossy finish. It's just as shiny as Seche Vite and Poshe, but my manicures last longer with Good to Go than with the aforementioned. I will continue to repurchase it.

Popular Top/Base Coats