Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.9

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found these eye shadows quite nice actually :-) I liked the color and staying power. I have very, very fair skin and they showed up fine. The packaging is pretty crappy and I always end up using my own eye shadow brushes from Bonne Bell. *shrugs* They are good for the price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is soooooooooo rubbish!!! Its soooo chalky!It felt like chalk being applied to the lids!
Not only that but it didnt last long at all!Like half an hour! Its also difficult to apply as the chalk like powder goes all over your face!! Its not smooth at all! Very dry feel to the product!

Def. not something u wud want to buy again! Its cheap and well rubbish!If u want quality, u need to spend the dosh for it!
I rather save the dosh and spend on a more better product!
Dnt buy this!
Total Waste!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is some nice eyeshadow. It's soft, blendable, spreads well, and lasts a good while. There's not a wide variety of colors though, and most of them tend to be soft, pastel-type shades. Often Maybelline will come out with new colors seasonally, but the colors only last the season and seldom make it into the regular line. It's a pretty good eyeshadow for a decent price.

There was a color called "Limitless Lilac", it was an iridescent blue-violet, and it was GORGEOUS. I am horrified that they don't make this color anymore. Ugh. The consistency of the powder was nice, as always though the applicator which came with it was horrible. :)
They need to bring this color back. But wonderful eye-shadow nonetheless.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an ok product...I like the sheerness of it but you have to put a lot on to get any real color...I have Fairy Pretty and Grey Matters. The grey is reallly great but the pinks in Fairy Pretty don't show up to well...nice for a sheer cover though. I don't think its worth the money that I paid but I got it so I might as well use it!

Maybelline Expert Eyes Eye Shadow in Designer Chocolates is probably one of the more versatile neutrals that can be found in drugstore makeup aisles. I like the ability to go really light or dark depending on my mood and application. As always, with Maybelline and many other cheaper brands, buying a good quality eyeshadow brush separate from the one included is a must. Anyway, I think this is a decent product, but I wish the shadow lasted longer in the package and on my eyelids.

A+ for color, C+ for everything else