Satellite Padparadscha

No Image

3.6

on 1/19/2006 2:44:00 PM

It is very true to the notes listed. Starts off with a blast of pepper that oddly reminded me of Poivre Piquant tempered by the requisite amber. The other notes are listed as cedar, sandalwood, musk, and juniper. I was disappointed in that I am a cedar lover and I didn't pick that note out. The juniper was apparent, but admittedly only after I searched it out. It's MOSTLY a musky, sandalwoody amber with a peppery blast that lasts quite through. Unfortunately, I would only rate the staying power at about 4 hours, but...this is coming from someone who has an awfully hard time finding ANYTHING that lasts.

If it sounds like a familiar fragrance, it is. Nothing overly unique, but divine in its own little way. At $65 for 100 mL it is definitely worth a purchase IMO - that is cheaper than most department store fragrances and the bottle...is perfection. If you look at the Luckyscent site, it doesn't come across...the square on the front is a beautiful goldleaf and the cap is actually a bronzey carved beauty.

Overall impression: I have too much like it. But, I'm a heavy, ambery, woodsy freak. If you'd like to add something similar to your collection this is not a bad choice at all. Price is fabulous and it's warm and feels luxurious. Not much sillage for this type of frgarance - it wears surprisingly close to my skin which is almost a nice surprise.

Popular Fragrances