no images

Reviews

3.0
fromLAborn

May/24/2005

I'm still on the fence about these pads. I've been using them for a couple weeks and my skin has been looking pretty good lately, although not sure if it's from this. These pads do not tingle at all, which makes me wonder how much lactic acid is on them; I could easily use these 2x a day with no irritation. For now I will keep using and will update my review when I make my final …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

May/21/2005

These pads are the greatest! I've been using them for a solid week and they've done wonders for my skin! They exfoliate my skin really well and make it silky smooth. They also dramatically lightened a few acne scars. They don't sting at all. I've been cutting the pads in half so they'll last longer and that works great.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Apr/18/2005

This is my absolute favorite product...bought it because I love the microdelivery peel but prefer not to fiddle around with the two step process. These pads have left my skin smooth and lovely...and are gentle enough to use every day. Highly, highly recommend these.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Mar/26/2005

I love this product! My skin feels great after only 10 days of using it. It is an easy, convenient way of exfolieting your face. The scent is pleasant and it is so soothing to my sensitive skin. I love it and after using a pad on my face, I also run it over my hands!

I adore this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesOther

Feb/27/2005

Udated: $35 for 60 pads (decent price) and the pads contain lactic acid for exfoliation and other ingredients like green tea and some antioxidants. There are a host of oils like orange oil and lavender, but they are towards the end of the ingredient list, so probably just for fragrance. Does not contain alcohol or witch hazel like other similar products, but it does contain a very small amount …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age30-35