Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel Pads

No Image

3.3

Water (aqua), Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Pyridoxine, Glutamine, Arginine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil (Tangerine), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract (Tangerine), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Glycine Soja Extract (Soybean), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Peel) Oil (Orange), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract (Orange), Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, DMDM Hydrantoin

on 5/24/2005 2:42:00 AM

I'm still on the fence about these pads. I've been using them for a couple weeks and my skin has been looking pretty good lately, although not sure if it's from this. These pads do not tingle at all, which makes me wonder how much lactic acid is on them; I could easily use these 2x a day with no irritation. For now I will keep using and will update my review when I make my final decision. Update 6/6/05: I probably will not repurchase these. I'm already using a skinceutical vit. c serum and I believe that this is a more effective product.

on 5/21/2005 1:35:00 PM

These pads are the greatest! I've been using them for a solid week and they've done wonders for my skin! They exfoliate my skin really well and make it silky smooth. They also dramatically lightened a few acne scars. They don't sting at all. I've been cutting the pads in half so they'll last longer and that works great.

on 4/18/2005 3:08:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite product...bought it because I love the microdelivery peel but prefer not to fiddle around with the two step process. These pads have left my skin smooth and lovely...and are gentle enough to use every day. Highly, highly recommend these.

on 3/26/2005 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! My skin feels great after only 10 days of using it. It is an easy, convenient way of exfolieting your face. The scent is pleasant and it is so soothing to my sensitive skin. I love it and after using a pad on my face, I also run it over my hands!

I adore this product.

on 2/27/2005 12:44:00 PM

Udated: $35 for 60 pads (decent price) and the pads contain lactic acid for exfoliation and other ingredients like green tea and some antioxidants. There are a host of oils like orange oil and lavender, but they are towards the end of the ingredient list, so probably just for fragrance. Does not contain alcohol or witch hazel like other similar products, but it does contain a very small amount of eucolyptus oil which I could do without. I do see a nice, noticeable difference when I add this to my night routine. I look a little brighter and rosier in just after using it and that lasts until the morning. The afterfeel of this product is a bit sticky and you have to wait at least a few minutes for it to dry to apply any product over the top. I squeeze quite alot of the product off the pad before I apply it otherwise the tacky-sticky feel is just too much for me and it takes FOREVER to absorb. I was initially very put off by the sticky feeling, even though it was temporary. I'm trying to stick with a whole jar to see if it actually does anything. I emailed Philosophy asking them how much Lactic acid was in the product so I could guage whether or not it was OK to use any of my other chemical exfoliant products after, but I've never heard from them. I have used my BHA products after with no extra irritation or dryness. Not sure about repurchasing, right now it's a 'maybe'.