Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.5

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

on 2/9/2014 4:29:00 AM

Seriously Holy Grail product. Hands down best thing for dry lips, rashes, chaffings, pimples and insect bites. I used to have very chapped lips when i would use lipsticks but i loved them so much that i couldn't put them down. I use this twice a day on my lips when i wake up and before bed and i havent had dry lips ever since ive been using it. I stopped using it for a week to see if it was making a difference and i can't belive how fast my lips went back to how they were. Out of all my hundreds of lip balms and lip treatments this is the best thing. It lasts forever and it has the nicest texture to it, It isn't sticky at all. I've gone out and bought a couple of backups to make sure i always have a backup somewhere. This product can't be faulted.

on 1/18/2014 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ways I've used this product so far
1) Lipbalm - it's quite a thick paste when you squeeze it out of the tube, but it melts once it touches your lips and leaves a nice, non-sticky gloss.

2) Cuticle/hand cream - for hand cream, don't squeeze out too much, the amount equivalent to your pinky nail would do.

3) Cuts and scrapes - for wounds that are not deep and/or not bleeding profusely, I usually dab this on until I can find proper alcohol and bandaid

4) Zit-zapper - at night I dab it on an angry, red bump and wake up with the zit zapped.

I absolutly love this product! It works great as a lip balm and the price is extra reasonable too! Its easy to get a hold of because it is sold at the local supermarkets and I just think wonders of it. The other day, I accidentally burned my finger with some oil and I decided to apply this and guess what, after applying it, my finger stopped hurting and burning! It works like a miracle! The smell is alright, very light scent, not bad or good i suppose.The only down side is I think they should make a lip balm tube of this because I use this for my ls everyday and I really hate applying it with my fingers. Other than that, it's awesome!

this is an AWESOME all purpose product! put it on your lips, on mosquito bites, on acne - can't rave about it enough!!

on 12/16/2013 8:13:00 AM

It works just as Vaselline, only with the better smell and nicer package. My winter is no longer a struggle with dry lips. Even the crack on my lap fade out.

You have no idea how poisonous the bite of mountainous mosquitoes is. Also, the burn of accidental bad luck! This works just magically!

My infant nephew seems love it too. It's a gift for his mother!!!!

on 12/13/2013 3:53:00 AM

So good.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my no.1! It has TONS of uses. Chapped lips, burns, cuts, anything! I use it on my fingers cos they're always always peeling and bleeding and this is the only thing that doesn't cause an adverse skin reaction on them. Once my cousin burned herself baking and I told her to use some and the next day her burn was healed pretty nicely! Everyone should have a tube of this in their cabinet!

on 12/5/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The #1 product which I cant live without!!! For someone who has chapped lips every second day, this product works so well to prevent that. There is so much product in the tube which is incredible for $5. I couldn't recommend a product more than this. I have nothing bad to say at all, it is hands down the best product I own.

on 11/25/2013 10:00:00 PM

This is one of my HGs - I use it on everything. It isn't just awesome for my lips, it helps with the brittle ends of my hair as well. I normally take a tiny amount, rub it in my palms then gently pat it onto the ends of my hair.

The 25g tube is great - fits in my purse nicely and it weighs such a small amount so you won't notice it at all. It's widely available in Australia which is awesome for me. Not sure if they are available at department stores overseas? www.buylucaspapaw.com sell them with free worldwide shipping for those of you outside of Oz.

x

This is one product that I ALWAYS have on me. One in my purse and one next to my bed. I mostly use it as a lip balm but it's also good for itchy bites, caffing, nappy rash... I pretty much put it on any skin complaint lol. And it's made just down the road from me !