Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.5

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

I absolutly love this product! It works great as a lip balm and the price is extra reasonable too! Its easy to get a hold of because it is sold at the local supermarkets and I just think wonders of it. The other day, I accidentally burned my finger with some oil and I decided to apply this and guess what, after applying it, my finger stopped hurting and burning! It works like a miracle! The smell is alright, very light scent, not bad or good i suppose.The only down side is I think they should make a lip balm tube of this because I use this for my ls everyday and I really hate applying it with my fingers. Other than that, it's awesome!

this is an AWESOME all purpose product! put it on your lips, on mosquito bites, on acne - can't rave about it enough!!

on 12/16/2013 8:13:00 AM

It works just as Vaselline, only with the better smell and nicer package. My winter is no longer a struggle with dry lips. Even the crack on my lap fade out.

You have no idea how poisonous the bite of mountainous mosquitoes is. Also, the burn of accidental bad luck! This works just magically!

My infant nephew seems love it too. It's a gift for his mother!!!!

on 12/13/2013 3:53:00 AM

So good.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is my no.1! It has TONS of uses. Chapped lips, burns, cuts, anything! I use it on my fingers cos they're always always peeling and bleeding and this is the only thing that doesn't cause an adverse skin reaction on them. Once my cousin burned herself baking and I told her to use some and the next day her burn was healed pretty nicely! Everyone should have a tube of this in their cabinet!

on 12/5/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The #1 product which I cant live without!!! For someone who has chapped lips every second day, this product works so well to prevent that. There is so much product in the tube which is incredible for $5. I couldn't recommend a product more than this. I have nothing bad to say at all, it is hands down the best product I own.

on 11/25/2013 10:00:00 PM

This is one of my HGs - I use it on everything. It isn't just awesome for my lips, it helps with the brittle ends of my hair as well. I normally take a tiny amount, rub it in my palms then gently pat it onto the ends of my hair.

The 25g tube is great - fits in my purse nicely and it weighs such a small amount so you won't notice it at all. It's widely available in Australia which is awesome for me. Not sure if they are available at department stores overseas? www.buylucaspapaw.com sell them with free worldwide shipping for those of you outside of Oz.

x

This is one product that I ALWAYS have on me. One in my purse and one next to my bed. I mostly use it as a lip balm but it's also good for itchy bites, caffing, nappy rash... I pretty much put it on any skin complaint lol. And it's made just down the road from me !

on 11/9/2013 12:46:00 AM

I have been using this for years and years. I haven't found a better lip balm. I wouldn't use it for anything other than a lip balm, because it doesn't rub in very much. But yep. This has been my lip balm for years, and I'm fairly sure it will be my lip balm for quite a few more to come.

on 10/29/2013 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG a HG product!! Stumbled across this a few years ago and have continued to buy it since, without wandering for other balms. Main purpose I use it for is for a lip balm, this is the ONLY lip balm like product that DOESN"T dry out my lips, but actually moistuirises them. When first using this on the lips you will feel like you need to apply it regularly but after a while the reapplications lessen. This has made my lips stop cracking, be irritated and doesn't dry them or make them peel.
As others mentioned it can be used for boils, chafing, cuts, cracked skin etc etc,
It is inexpensive and I have many tubes riddled in the cars, handbags and through the house that are continously being used. My eldest daughter keeps one in her schoolbag.
It does become quite runny when under intense heat, so keep that in mind when squeezing out the tube in those conditions and the tub container isn't the best packaging. But I'm all about the product, big thumbs up

Popular Lip Treatments