4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/13/2014

This is a very classic color that looks good on anyone regardless of skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Bronze is a really wonderful shade in this kind of color family. A lot of the time "bronze" shades from other brands tend to run VERY warm and that tends to make my eyes look rather sickly. Bronze is nicely neutral without being boring.

It is a wonderful color but …

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/03/2014

My first MAC eyeshadow, and I love it so much. It's a beautiful bronze colour, not too red, and I use it almost everyday. It is soo pigmented. It blends wonderfully and looks amazing on my warm undertone. I use it to define my crease and it looks great. Love this shade and will continue to repurchase!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Feb/03/2014

Love love this colour. I mix with Mac Coppering and apply to lids. I then apply Mac Print to the crease and blend. Stunning. Apply Mac Print to lower lash line and then mix Bronze and Coppering from Mac and go over the Print on the lower lash line. Use Teddy or Smoulder eyeliner from Mac. My HG smoked brown eye look. Looks stunning for evening night out or even day time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

fromHWL

Jan/19/2014

The girl at the counter recommended it to me, as I have slightly hooded lids. I was looking for a color combo that work with the hidden crease. She said, try just a darker color on the lid and recommended this. It turned out to be a good purchase. I have blue eyes, but I think it go well with brown or green eyes. It does look like a bronze and has a slight shimmer. The color is quite deep. MAC …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (152 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jan/08/2014

Great colour and product. Firstly it's so pigmented and it lasts like forever. The colour is made for everyone and feels great on my eyes!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/08/2013

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Nov/14/2013

One of my favorite eyeshadows by MAC. It Blends perfectly and lasts all day. Mixed it the other day with coppering and my BF said it was the best combination I did so far with eyeshadows. Would definitely repurchase it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Nov/03/2013

Bronze is probably the most gorgeous bronze shade of anything I have ever seen. I wish they sold a furniture paint in this shade and I would paint everything in my house with it haha :) But seriously, this blends so well, and it goes very well with other shades, so the amount of looks you can create with this eye shadow is awesome. For me, I am an NW25 and this would be perfect for a smoldering …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Sep/21/2013

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

Jul/03/2013

I am very fair (NW10, freckled) with blue eyes, and this eyeshadow looks incredible. If I want a look where I only have to use one eyeshadow, Bronze is the color I'd choose every time. On fair skin this color pops, and makes blue eyes look even more blue. Highly recommended if you have this skin/eye combo!!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age30-35