4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

It exactly matches the tones in my eyelids so it looks almost as though I didn’t put anything on. “

It doesn’t do anything extraordinary for me personally, yet it is a good base shade to act as a backdrop with something like MAc Embark as liner or crease shade.

I rarely use it, just because on my very pigmented lids you can’t tell where it is,
so no, I would not …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

May/29/2016

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

Dec/08/2015

A gorgeous, well pigmented colour. A must have for any nude and brown make up lovers. So easy to apply, looks great with All That Glitters or Honesty. Recommend, recommend, recommend.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Dec/06/2015

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Oct/07/2015

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0
fromckb

Aug/09/2015

Beautiful bronze eyeshadow. It just leans way too warm on me and I can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it in the crease, on the lid -- works best as a liner to make my blue eyes pop.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/24/2015

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairBlack

Jul/11/2015

This is a perfect bronze! Looks great on my tan skin and has a great consistency.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBrunette

Jul/11/2015

Yep, I wear it as a bronzer...sheered out it's perfect and is a better color bronzer than I've ever found. In my next life MAC will put a mirror in their eyeshadows!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairBlond

Jul/30/2014

Well this shawdow is giving my all time fav Mulch a run! Bronze is beautiful golden color with a pretty shimmer to it! Makes my brown eyes pop!! I alternate this with Mulch but beginning to use this one more. Love it!!!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55