Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

No Image

4.1

on 5/5/2005 1:39:00 AM

I REALLY REALLY like this lipgloss. It's very moisturizing doesn't feel like I'm putting on paint. The doefoot applicator is wonderful in that I can put this on my lips without a mirror and it still looks great. I always buy this when I can get two for the price of one since I'm a poor theology school student. The twinkle is the worst cuz the glitter gives it a grainy texture. Oh, and the sweet nothing isn't good but the colored ones are nice. I have this in Coy, Chic, and Whisper. Chic is a neutral on my lips and I use the others when I'm wearing pink or want a more summery look.

on 4/30/2005 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I prefer heavy, creamy glosses over the slick ones. This is a VERY slick lip gloss which is why I don't like it that much. The slickness is too much for me. You have to apply a lot to get the color and shine going. Plus after awhile I have to apply again and again. It tends to drip just a bit too but I just wipe it off with some tissue. I have this in Glimmer which looks like a beige, shimmery, light bronze on the package but it is rather peachy and less shimmery on the lips.

on 4/28/2005 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Went through two tubes of Sweet Nothing and Twinkle. A bit on the sticky side for me, but then again I don't wear gloss that much. Didn't dry out my lips and kept them very moisturized. I liked the doe-foot applicator. Made me feel like I had more control.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

These are nice glosses. I always wanted to try them but am always put off my Neutrogena's prices. I always look at their stuff but then think for a few bucks more I could have MAC or something heh..anyways

These are pretty nice. The texture is really good. Very smooth and moisturizing and not very sticky at all. I like that in a gloss. The colors range from sheer to pigmented. I like how the doe foot applicator is a bit smaller than other glosses, I feel I have better control.

The scent is off putting. It reminds me of how freezer burned ice cream would taste ( don't ask lol) continued >>

on 2/26/2005 3:03:00 PM

I like the packaging..this stuff is really good. It's one of the only glosses I've tried that is actually mosturizing. It's very shiny, lasts long, and definitely does not dry out my lips.

on 2/12/2005 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this gloss in clear. I like the price and the shine, however, I cannot get used to the medicinal smell. Also, they do not last that long. I do not think I will purchase again.

on 1/17/2005 12:17:00 PM

Got a three-pack of mini Moisture Shine glosses at the drugstore on a whim. These lipglosses are okay, but not that exciting. The texture is smooth and feels comfortable--it's neither too sticky nor too slippery. Sheer, but you can build up color with layers. Square tube is nice since it won't roll off your dresser. The color also spreads unevenly and the selection isn't so great. Lasting power is noticeably worse than other glosses I've tried. The price ($7-8) is also kinda steep for something that is not better than the Milani glosses (which are a little stickier and more pigmented). I even like the vanilla smell of the Milani glosses more. The Neutrogena ones are kinda sickening...a sort of sweet, jelly bean-ish scent. Def. won't purchase again.

on 12/14/2004 11:52:00 PM

I got mini gross set(4kinds) based on good reviews here,and here's my opinion...,

I didn't like really thin texture,and color is easy to settle in the lines which mean yes, it DOES increase the look of wrinkle on your lips.

I prefer the tube type instead of this package because hard to get a good amount on your lip especially you can't even reach to the bottle, kind of wasteful.

Tastes are rundum. Whisper has plastic like taste which reminds me of YSL lip stick (good to loose your appetite!).

So,I rather use Clinique lip gloss before this product. I like mango one, gives you a natural coral-pink tint with shine,no pearl.
Lancome juicy tube has thick texture to erase all the wrinkle on the lips and taste like bubble gum, but they don't have the nude color that I'm looking for(gold base coral-orange-pink).

on 11/30/2004 4:54:00 PM

I have to average out my thoughts on these glosses, I love dreamy, but none of the other colors work on me, the scent/taste is totally nasty & they aren't the longest lasting by far, so I have given them a 2. If only rating Dreamy, I would have given it a 4 because the color is beautiful but I would take off one for the scent/taste. They should have more of a color selection but I think the scent/taste issue should be tackled first.

on 11/9/2004 5:36:00 PM

I got this in clear and I like it. I didn't think the other colors would work for me but after trying the clear I'm starting to think that "glam", the color I wanted first, would be nice on me. Anyways, I recommend this gloss. It's nice and shiny and healed my chapped lips. Doesn't wear long though...

Popular Lip Glosses