TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer
TimeBalm ConcealerTimeBalm Concealer

3.8

INGREDIENTS (on base of jar): Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Talc, Dioctyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Panthenol, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Silica, Propyl Gallate, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil. May contain [ /-Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this. It looked like the perfect cover up, but for me it fell very short. This is not as creamy as it looks. I found this very thick and very hard to really melt into my skin. The shade for me was off - even the shade I thought would look right still looked a little orange on me. The container of this is a pain for when you try to get the concealer out. I just was not happy with this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have somewhat bad circles, emphasized by the old-lady bags I'm starting to get. I went on a concealer mission and Time Balm was on my list. The price is decent for a non-d/s brand, and the formula is neither too greasy nor too dry. (For reference, I'm NW15 and Light was a good match.) The screw-top packaging is cheap, but compact. However, despite all my application tricks, this settled right into my lines and took a nice nap. Worse, it created new lines. (Insert sad face.)

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I am surprised to not see more good reviews for this! I use it mainly for dark under-eye circles. it only takes a little bit as it is highly pigmented, matches my skin, creases less than any other similar product I have used, isn't greasy, and completely hides this problem I have with the dark circles in a way that looks totally natural. I discarded the useless little sponge and just use my finger and pat it under the inner half of my dark circles until it looks seamless. Applying it to the outer half, well, any product will settle into fine lines if you do that, if you're getting older like me try just applying concealer to the inner half and just patting it out until the circles are gone - avoid the outer eye area. A fine dusting of powder sets it all day, and it does last all day on me. Less is more with this product. I will continue to purchase, but this little pot will last me a long time. for blemishes and other discolorations I use the UD wonder brush to lightly dab it then I pat with my fingertips until it's seamless as well. I have experienced no caking, greasiness, or other negative issues with this product.

i have been using this for over a year. Its an excellent concealer for under eye circles. I am NC20 and light/medium works perfectly for me. I apply and pat.. and a minute later it has seemlessly melted into my skin. Its a simple and easy container. Lasts a long time, there's actually quite a bit of product (7.5g/0.26oz) for the price.

Overall, this is a decent concealer. I don't like the package one bit, and it is not good for dry skin or for concealing an area with any hint of dryness. It is nicely pigmented and good for under eye circles, but you have to use a moisturizer or eye cream underneath. I used Lighter than Light, and it was a decent match, though it was a little orange-leaning for my fair skin. All in all, it's not a bad concealer, but there are many better ones out there IMHO.

PROS: Very good coverage.

CONS: This runs on my oily eyes if I don't use a powder suitable for eyes to set it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i use this only for acne scars and blemishes. it's great for scars, it covers them nicely. and it stays put for a long time. however, it doesn't cover whiteheads and other raised blemishes well, which is mainly what i need concealer for. it also looks cakey and doesn't have as much coverage (not only on blemishes, but scars as well). i think a liquid concealer would work better for blemishes than a cream.
i've also tried to use this on my undereye area, but it's too thick to go on smoothly without tugging and pulling. but i don't recall too much creasing.
the packaging is also really cheap looking. it's nothing special at all. not worth $18.
i will use it until i run out, but won't repurchase.

This is currently my HG concealer! As someone with dark circles and redness around my nose, I am a big concealer user and this does a great job of covering both. It is thick and opaque but spreads evenly and is fairly long lasting. I use this literally every day and I have had the same pot for over a year and there is still a bit left! Some downsides to this product is the terrible packaging (I like pots but this looks super cheap and mine broke even though I didn't drop it or anything) and the shade range is pretty limited. I'm not sure I will ever find the perfect concealer but this one is the best I have tried thusfar and I have tried a lot!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been on a concealer quest and this is one that I tried. Its peachy tones make it good for covering dark circles, but I find the texture difficult to blend without pulling on the difficult skin under my eyes. It also seemed to settle into fine lines and make them more obvious.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

Pro: Thick concealer for very stubborn circles
Stays on all day
Skin looks better
Works well on other blemishes

Con: Too orange on my skin (even with lightest of the light option available)
Waxy/Oily feeling
Terrible packaging decision (product gets really dirty) and like another user said.. reminds of a $0.99 product.
Price

This is a great concealer. I purchased it after looking for something to cover my hideous beatdown looking circles.
I absolutely loved it at first. Great even coverage and it worked well under my Bare Minerals

Eventually it started looking too orange on my skin and the product started getting really dirty even though I always clean my concealer brush. The little pad that comes with it disintegrated. I think it started drying out as it started caking even after moisturing and putting on my primer. I still have this concealer and really only use it now as a last resort. I havent thrown it away as I shelled out $18.00 for it. I would give it away but Im the fair one in my group of friends.

I personally would not buy this again because I just dont like it on me and its a bit expensive. I have recomended this concealer to my girlfriends though and they liked it and it works well for them.