OPI Malaga Wine

OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

The Malaga Wine appears as a deep, wine red on my nails that flaunts itself on my fingers. The brush makes it easy to apply, and the consistency is sufficiently thick to go on evenly, and watery enough that it is easy to apply. The intensity of its colour is breathtaking, and its effect is elegant and mysterious. This is my to-go colour when I feel like being dark and bold.

Fantastic berry red, such a flattering colour! Glossy and opaque after applying two coats. No streaking.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Applies like a dream, chips like a nightmare! Maybe it’s just my bottle but every single combination of base coat, top coat, thinness or thickness of application, waiting for coats to dry in between, etc. has resulted in major chipping in less than 24 hours. Beautiful color but the frustration is just not worth a repurchase.

on 10/13/2017 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am an artist and looking at my fingers this looks almost exactly like Quinacridone Magenta (oil paint) in the tube. A very deep rich magenta red. I don't think it's a color that photographs well but it dries exactly the color in the bottle. This is a color that feels like "boss bitch" in a don't mess-with-me kind of way. Dominatrix Red.

I found this polish really easy to work with. I was able to manipulate the polish on the nail for more strokes than usual. And for me I had almost perfect coverage in a single coat. It's a classic creme formula it wasn't super shiny on it's own so I put a top coat on and it's immaculate.

on 10/9/2017 7:37:00 PM

Fabulous color for fall. A really deep wine-red almost burgundy. I read on here a while ago that Princess Di wore this polish.. so of course I had to try it, & im obsessed with this color. My daughter said it looks like I painted my nails with blood haha. Opi polish has the best formula, hands down.

on 10/8/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A go to burgundy color for the autumn months. Great creme formula. Perfect 2 coat application. Love OPI brush. I can get about 5 days chip free. Great for manicure and pedicures. Very flattering shade for very fair complexions.

on 9/28/2017 3:48:00 AM

This is a nice burgundy shade, perfect for fall. The lacquer finish looks so polished and classy. The shiny lacquer reflects so much light just like mirror!!! Its gorgeous.I would def wear this for Halloween parties!

I'm glad i tried it.. this shade seemed soo popular.. but i felt it was too dark and vampish for my liking. I was looking for sthg more maroon/deep red.

Good thing-OPI lasts and lasts, no chipping for 2 weeks.

Recommend
Yes, Fall is here

on 3/15/2017 8:18:00 PM

love this colour, good for every occasion, good polish lasts pretty well, iv bought this multiple times now

on 3/13/2017 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this color. I'm still really a beginner at doing my own nails and this one settles really well. Two coats and it looks great. Such a pretty jewel red. So glad I got this!

on 1/29/2017 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A nice, very deep shade of wine red. Nice cream finish, very flattering on many skin tones. One lippie off as it doesn't wear that well on the edges compared to other shades, and will stain your skin very easily. Was easy to remove from my acrylics.

Popular Polishes