L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

3.3

on 3/27/2018 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My new favorite. Mega volume, good length, amazing consistency- thick and wet, so it coats lashes beautifully, unlike most mascaras that are thin and hardly coat lashes.The brush is huge so it distributes tons of product, nice dark black color. It's the only loreal mascara I ever liked. Gives a wide eyes doll look. I really like it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I must say that I am very impressed with this mascara. My lashes are on the fine side and it takes a lot to help make them pop, so I decided to pick this up at my local drugstore. I have always been a fan of L'Oreal mascaras and can remember when the original Voluminous debuted on the market back in the late '80s or so and started a lash revolution that eventually led to this and many other great L'Oreal mascaras. This one doesn't clump, smear, or flake off after a few hours of wear; it has decent lengthening and curling ability and is pretty build able for day-into-night lashes. I have tried both the regular and h20-proof formulas and both seem to work about the same, except for the water repellant factor. Overall, I really like this mascara and will be re-purchasing it again. Highly recommend.

Too clumpy for me... It does not give me the length and volume for my lashes. I had such high hopes for this because of all the hype it gets on social medias like YouTube. It also dries out really quick as others have said too.. A no for me

on 3/27/2018 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I went into this trying to love it, but it just didn't do as much as I expected. I love BIG, VOLUMINOUS, borderline clumpy (but not really) eyelashes. This just didn't really do that for me. I saw a bunch of youtube videos where it looked amazing on people who swore by it, but I'm not sure if it's how I am applying it (I apply the bulk of the formula to the roots, kind of wiggling the brush and then sweep up a few times, let dry, then do another coat etc until desired fullness level.) It just sort of gave volume and some length. I've had better luck with Maybelline Colossal Volume (Yellow tube). The packaging is super cute, though!

on 3/23/2018 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good mascara. Will buy again. My eyes look really pretty with this mascara.

on 3/18/2018 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Clumpy, the brush gives way too much mascara. I wanted to like this, but it ended up in the bin. Not going to try it again-pity.

on 3/17/2018 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This has become my favourite drug store mascara. It gives a nice curl with volume and doesn't clump or smudge. The brush is just a little bit on the large size but I am able to make it work.

on 3/15/2018 7:16:00 AM

Best darn mascara at the drugstore, imo. I stopped buying my beloved Lorac Pro at $23 a tube, because this works nearly as well for $8.99 a tube. I get long, voluminous lashes that do not flake nor smudge. It washes off easily. I do not suffer eyelash loss from this formula, unlike many other mascara brands. It’s easy to find. I love the brush! Full and coats my lashes well. The only gripe that I have is that I do need to wipe off the tube after I use it. Small price to pay for this little gem.

on 3/14/2018 10:25:00 PM

This was the perfect drugstore mascara for about 2 weeks. It dried out so much that it was a disaster by 4 weeks. Loved it but need something that won't dry out so fast.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lash Paradise is a good mascara, but there are much better ones out there. I'm not sure why some people are so thrilled about it, it is just your basic everyday mascara in a pretty tube.
First thing that I noticed is that the tube is very light and small, and the use has proved- there is very little mascara in it, so it dries and runs out super fast, making it really pricey for a drugstore mascara.
I have fairly good and long lashes, but even with that, I didn't get some wow volume or length even with several coats. Actually, since it is a drier formula, more than 2 coats results in clumps and later on flakes.
The blackest balck didn't strike me as being very pigmented either.
Don't get me wrong, it is not a bad mascara, and is comfortable to wear, but really nothing special, kind of your everyday go-to-work natural makeup type of thing. CG Supersizer is waaaaaaaay better and cheaper too.