3.3

Reviews

2.0
from1017

3 days ago

I was not a fan. I found it clumpy and heavy on the lashes. And this is coming from someone who follows Wayne Goss's rule of "always wipe off your wand" before applying. It was still too much. I much prefer the original Voluminous to this for cleaner, lighter but still beautiful and defined lashes. My HG is CG LashBlast (orange tube) BTW.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1185 reviews)

age44-55

skinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3 days ago

One of my fav mascaras is the better than sex from benefit. I tried this mascara hearing that it was a cheaper alternative for the better than sex. THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA FROM THE DRUG STORE. I recommend this to anyone that needs a cheaper mascara, it is so similar to the better than sex its crazy. One of my top 5 from the drug store. The formula is really nice and makes anyone's lashes …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

9 days ago

I have purchased countless tubes of this mascara and 99% of them are completely dry upon opening. If not dry, I only get about 1 week’s use, applying just once a day! I called L’Oreal yesterday to complain and was given a refund. I’d rather they address their quality control as I love this mascara when it works and tubes are not dried out upon purchase!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

10 days ago

This was not as good as I thought it was going to be. It smeared under my eye in less than an hour. Save your money, do not purchase. I also saw no change in my lashes.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

skinOily, Tan, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

fromkeim

10 days ago

This mascara was awful for me! It was so clumpy.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

skinDry, Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

fromhepcat

22 days ago

This is my FAVOURITE kind of mascara brush! It's the first mascara that I've liked straight out of the tube, usually I find formulas too wet when the mascara is too new. I don't know if it's truly waterproof - its waterproof enough to hold a curl, but it's not exactly cry-proof, so it loses points for that. It's a great drugstore option for when I can't find my …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromSuil

26 days ago

This did absolutely nothing for me. I have black lashes and hoped to get volume, at a minimum. Looked very natural and not worth the effort to apply for such a limited payoff.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Other, Other

fromCavica

1 month ago

So I’m from Europe and we only have the paradise extatic one, but I’ve been told it’s the same and the brush looks exactly the same so I guess it is. Well. I absolutely hate it. It is SO dry, almost immediately after putting it on it starts flaking, it’s the clumpiest mascara I’ve ever tried and yeah the clumps might give you some volume but you get no length. I’ve tried to combine it with …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

2 months ago

It’s good for the price

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

2 months ago

This is a great mascara, it gives your lashes volume and length. It does make them clumpy so make sure to go over your lashes with a safety pin or mascara brush. It is a little hard to remove which tells you how well it works.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

skinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure