wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.2

I see the hype on youtube and wanted to try. But I don't get it, there is nothing special on this foundation. The texture is very watery, the coverage is thin and doesn't cover my flaws and not even out my redness. When I saw reviews on youtube I was kinda excited because I saw the coverage and the end result was amazing on the youtubers but I don't get the same result.

The smell is bad and I hate the applicator it causes a lot of mess on the bottle. Very disappointed.

on 6/16/2017 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I was hopeful this product would work for me -- but it didn't. Upon opening the bottle for application, I immediately recognized a "paint-like" smell. Foundation provided medium coverage and stayed put for about 8 hours before breaking down.
The big reason I only rated this product 1 out of five -- my face had red patches when I removed my makeup. I wore this foundation several times and the results were the same. My skin does not like this foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After knowing how my face reacts to their crappy foundation i stupidly tried this product.....it looked like a mask the whole evening, if i touched my face a smear was left behind. The next day (today) part of my face beside my nose is swollen it looks grotesque like i have some type of facial edema. Horrible cystic acne brewing the worst i've ever had. If you have any cystic acne probs steer clear of this horseshit. Plus when I first opened it the neck of the bottle was broken, if i had liked it I wouldve had to put it in a different container......turns out the trash container worked best.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundations has an array of problems, which makes me pretty sad because it's one of my best matches.

- Smells AWFUL. I felt like I was putting paint all over my face. The smell took forever to go away too.
- After only a few hours of wear, without anything like sweating, it was breaking up on my face and there were spots where you can tell it was just gone.
- Felt tacky all day like it never dried but at the same time dried me out like crazy. It also sits on top of the skin, never really blending in.
- Emphasized the texture of my face as well as dry patches even after moisturizing and exfoiliating. I have pretty small pores but this foundation wanted to make it noticeable.
- BROKE ME OUT SO BAD!!! I don't have sensitive skin and I've never been prone to acne, but only after one use of this product, I had at least 5 pimples the next day.

On top of all of this, I like the packaging minus the paddle inside the bottle. It just adds an extra step and I'd rather not use the paddle straight on my face for risk of bacteria transfer/cleanliness. A pump would have been better for this product.

Ugh wanted to like this foundation so bad because so many Youtubers were raving about it...

BUT...

-The smell is SO strong like paint
-Broke me out TERRIBLE and I never get zits
-Feels oily like it never dries down
-Emphasizes dry patches that I didn't even know I had
-Separated badly on the skin
-& lastly gathered in my pored to where it looked like I had little dots of foundation on my skin and my pores aren't even big

Overall..a BUST! But foundations react differently on everybody so for the price it may work for you.

on 5/28/2017 7:16:00 PM

Love the packaging, really wish every other company who don't supply a pump with their foundations would use a spatula! This applies really well but makes pores stand out a MILE! Looks very cakey and fake after just an hour, such a pity as it looks great after you just apply it. Probably great for younger skin.

on 5/11/2017 7:49:00 PM

The product felt very poorly made on my skin it's such a flop. It gathered in my pores (which are relatively small may I add) to the point where they looked like kiddie pools, the smell smells like your typical drugstore foundation not pleasant but tolerable. After about an hour or so it separated on my chin and under my eyes and my skin wasn't even oily yet. Yikes

I really don't like this product. I feel like all the Youtubers must have been paid to sell this product because it works terrible. It looked great at first, but after having the product on for a couple of hours it began looking cakey. I will stick with my regular product.

on 4/25/2017 7:04:00 PM

W & W discontinued its Coverall Foundation, my HG, so I tried this. Sigh--it doesn't cover or stay on as well, accentuates my pores, and feels slightly greasy on my combo skin. Preferred the plastic tube too--lighter and more portable.

on 4/20/2017 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'll be a broken record i guess because my experience is much like other negative reviewer's. When I first applied this, I loved it. It went on nicely and blended well. After about an hour or so, it starts to look absolutely awful. It oxidizes on me terribly and it starts to break down. All my pores were on display and I looked like I had slept with my makeup on. Not a good look. I will definitely stick with my HE foundations because I just can't find a good DS alternative. This is already in the trash.