Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

Product itself if great - not muddy, blends well, true natural bronzed look without orange tones or sheen. I use the light shade. Brush that is included is weird, and my bronzer broke while just using it (didn't drop or anything). I was able to repress the broken area, but it's not the same..

on 4/21/2018 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

The absolute best overall bronzer!!! I reach for it over most of my high end products!! Not orange and not gray-perfect for all skin tones! And best part it’s cruelty free!

on 4/21/2018 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

BEST matte bronzer. Would have thought this was high end. It can be used as a contour as well. It blends soooo easily with a fluffy brush. I looks natural, never orange or shiny. I have Kat Von D shade and light pallet but I always reach for this to contour instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful. Oh, and I love the smell.

on 4/18/2018 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the Murumuru Butter Bronzer; however the PINA COLADA scent is a little nauseating to me. It doesn't smell like Hawaiian Tropic sun tan lotion at all. It is not glittery, or muddy looking. The packaging is plastic and too bulky for me, but it is tropical looking.

on 4/14/2018 6:46:00 AM

Bought while I was in the USA and it’s the best bronzer I’ve ever used!! Smells amazing but the perfume / scent doesn’t make my skin react. Glides on smoothly and isn’t orange ( I have the original shade). Packaging wise isn’t the best as it kept coming open which resulted in the product smashing. Would buy again if the brand would have a UK website or was sold in UK stores

on 4/13/2018 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Currently I have the shades Light Bronzer and Bronzer. I'm NC20ish and honestly, I can barely see the color when I swatch it on my hand. Therefore, I was quite skeptical that it was not going to work out for me.

This bronzer is so smooth and blends beautifully. The Light Bronzer is a little more warm than the Bronzer shade, but not muddy and orangy at all. Unlike the Benefit Hoola Quickie Contour Stick (epic fail there). It blends like butter and I love the smell (smells like coconuts/suntan lotion which is what like, but I can see how this can offend others). There is a slight glow to it, but not glittery at all. It gives my skin a natural finish makes my skin looks so healthy. Since this isn't super dark on me, I can go with this bronzer and a highlighter and can skip blush. This leans more subtle, shade wise, but definitely buildable if I wanted more, without looking patchy.

I love contouring my cheeks and my nose with this because the texture is so smooth and blends so well. I'm terrible at blending anything on my face so this makes it so easy.

The packaging is okay. It's a bit bulky as it's a two layered compact with a sponge applicator and a mirror on the bottom layer, and the bronzer on the top. I have not used the sponge applicator or the mirror and can go without it. However, I'm not going to complain as the bronzer itself is amazing.

Don't buy this at full price. There's pretty much a sale at the drugstore/Ulta for Physicians Formula most of the time. Hopefully Physicians Formula doesn't discontinue the butter line!

on 4/12/2018 1:08:00 PM

I love this, it smells amazing and it’s so smooth. I think this is my new-go to bronzer.

on 4/11/2018 8:53:00 AM

I like the light & bronzer shades but the new ones are way too warm for my skin color. It’s hands down my favorite bronzer in the other shades though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm very pale, and I actually like it, most of the time. I've owned maybe three bronzers in my lifetime, including this one ("Light"). I always tell myself wouldn't mind looking a little more tan, buy a bronzer in some cute packaging, and then never actually bother to wear it. If you're pale and looking for something that literally just makes you look like you got some sun recently, try Light. It's not glittery, not shimmery, and not chalky. I apply a small amount all over my face and neck using my blush brush, and it's uncanny how natural it looks. I don't even look like this when I *do* tan, and yet it still looks natural somehow? I don't propose to understand, but I'm not complaining. It melts into my skin, and doesn't rub off; what little fallout there is during application can just be shaken off without staining my clothes, since it forms dense clumps of cream/powder. Basically, the formulation and texture are masterpieces. I'm going to have to try the blush.

Now, the scent...to me, it smells like slightly rancid coconut oil. However, I don't smell it once it's on, so, no big deal. P.S.: Cute packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Here's the thing, I have always hated bronzer and figured I would always hate bronzer. No matter what brush I used, how I applied it or what bronzer I bought, it just looked like I was smudging dirt on my face.
I have extremely fair skin and this bronzer in Light works perfectly on me. The formula truly is just like butter; it blends seamlessly into my skin and looks unbelievably natural. It's just so easy to work with.
I most likely won't be wearing bronzer every day, but I am glad I have the option to look a little sunkissed if I want to.
I knocked a point off of packaging because it's kind of clunky. I have no use for the spongy weird "brush" that comes with it and I see no point to including it. The spot where it's supposed to be kept is just extra space.