L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/31/2017 6:18:00 PM

I picked this foundation up because I had heard it was a good choice for those with oily skin and was looking to switch from my Revlon Colourstay Creme Makeup.

The packaging is great. I like the squeeze tube. It's a lot more hygienic than tubs or pumpless bottles some foundations have. It would be easy to travel with and breakage wouldn't be an issue.

I found the coverage to be light to medium. I didn't experience any oxidization but I did notice it really didn't stay matte on my skin for very long. I felt pretty greasy after only 2-3 hours and this was with primer, setting powder and setting spray.

I gave it a few more shots but it just didn't stay matte on my skin for more than 2 hours and I've found other foundations that can. For that reason, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/28/2017 3:10:00 PM

I have to say I really like this foundation. I have been a fan of Mac Pro Longwear for a very long time. For me, this foundation does not have the same staying power, but it is long wearing. The Mac foundation lasted until I went to bed, the L'Oréal starts showing separation and break down on my nose and starts really showing texture on my cheeks after about 7 hours of wear. Besides that, it is silky and applies smoothly on the skin. I have used a Beauty Blender and a buffing type foundation brush to apply and have used no primer and primer and it works well with either method. It is about a medium coverage for me and that is fine enough because I don't have a lot I am trying to cover. The coverage is enough to make my slightly mature skin look flawless. I think, like most foundations, after a while it does tend to crease in my smile lines so I try to apply lightly where I think creasing may occur. I would recommend it if you are looking for a drugstore foundation that is long wearing and skin like.

on 8/27/2017 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually got this in the Pro-Glow.
There was nothing glow about it though and it was $12 out the window.
I got 203 which at first was a good match for my light yellow toned skin. BUT - talk about Oxidation ".......... I was soon turned into an orangey tan moon above my light chest and arms.
It has decent medium coverage but I was on a short business trip and had my picture taken. Of all the bad timing to try a new foundation.
So no, I won't be repurchasing this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a wonderful drugstore foundation. My HG is Makeup Forever but I can't always justify spending $40 a pop for makeup. L'oreal Infallible comes in a close second place and it costs a fraction of the price. It leaves a beautiful matte finish that lasts the entire day. I don't even need to mess with blotting papers anymore which were a mainstay in my beauty routine before. My skin used to get so shiny by the end of the day. But not with this product. I apply the Golden Beige shade with a brush, roll some Ben Nye Banana Powder on top with a fluffy powder brush, and I'm good to go!! Even in the hot summer months when makeup can do a meltdown. It feels nice and light and has a golden undertone which works with my skin tone.

The only warning I have is if you have large pores, it could settle into those. What I do is use Garnier Micellar Water regularly to diminish the look of my pores and clean them out every night. Then when I use this in the morning is just smooths right on. No problems.

on 8/25/2017 6:03:00 PM

This actually isn't half bad. I remember randomly buying it last year but can't remember really using it a lot. I've been trying to use up all the foundations I have and don't like that much so I can buy/try new ones and this one fell in that category. I remember trying this a month ago and was so disgusted by how yellow it looked on me. I have it in "fresh beige". I grabbed it last week because I was like alright it was $13 you can't just throw it away. I think I shook it up as it was fine. Maybe it separated a little just sitting in my cabinet not being used. It's between thick and thin and I like applying it with my RT sponge. Coverage is nice. No weird smell. Lasts. Says Demi matte finish but I set mine with powder so it's matte for me. I honestly like it and am not sure why I shunned it. I think for some reason the squeeze tube made me think it was cheap and not good, even though that's extremely weird. But all of my foundations besides this and one other are in bottles so I guess I'm just drawn to that more. I'm not going to repurchase right as soon as I finish this because like I said, I want to try new ones but I'm not opposed to buying this again in the future.

on 8/12/2017 1:35:00 PM

Matte finish, long lasting and affordable price.Off course I don't buy anymore because my fine lines don't permit.Just take care with the shades, this foundation oxidizes, I'm NC 30 and 106 turn me a Loompa-loompa.I prefer apply with beauty blender.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Well, it's not Estee Lauder DW, but in a pinch or on a budget, it will do. Great colors - found mine. Only lasts half 5-7 hours. Not quite a full work day. Had to reapply pressed powder several times. Doesn't wash off easily. Like DW, need cleansing cloth and a cleanser followed by toner.

on 8/9/2017 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Medium coverage
Very long lasting - 12 hours approx
Lasts through sweat
Goes on very smoothly
Only con is I wish it was full coverage
Will buy again -it is not my holy grail fav foundation but a good #2 foundation for chill days

on 7/31/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely amazing. I compare this to Kat Von D's tattoo foundation. It does not cover as well, but stays on twice as long. I am an oil factory and only have to blot once or twice a day. It does not oxidize or move around. The texture is amazing and is best applied with a blender. I am not a fan of the packaging, but that is my only complaint.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I do admit that I had a love and hate relationship with this foundation. I got mine as a gift from my cousin last Christmas, the shade that I had was 108 which was the perfect match for me (I am NC42 in Mac). This product came in a tube and I find it very hygenic and economical for being able to control the amount that you're going to dispense. In the first application, I opted to use brush and applying thinly; I was quite impressed by the coverage that it offered even though you need to work fast. After the application, I noticed that it dried into a flat matte and I decided not to set it with powder. 2 hours later! It caked up and started to emphasize my dry patches --- And the worst part came! It gave me tiny bumps and new set of pimples. That was devastating!!!