CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 12/14/2012 2:41:00 PM

Trust me - mascara is mainly the only makeup I use in addition to loose powder, so it means world to me. This mascara is PERFECT! Better than YSL Faux Cills, better than their previous Inimitable, better than European version of Lancome Intencils from several years ago. Even better than GA Eyes to Kill. Just one great mascara. Love it.

on 12/13/2012 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Let it be known I have bought many $$$$ mascaras. ...along with many brands of drugstore mascaras as well.
HANDS DOWN...the best mascara I have ever used. My lashes are semi short/medium, not sparse, but not full. One coat does the trick. Blackest black, velvety look. Adds dramatic length and volume for me. I was concerned with the brush being a big brush that this might be a clumpy mess to apply....NOT!! No smudging for me after 12-15 hr day. Another interesting finding, I don't have to curl my lashes for this mascara to look good...but with that said, curling does give me optimal results.
Cannot say enough about this mascara, 30.00... pricey...yes, but sooooo worth it for me:)

UPDATE I had to return this wonderful mascara as I was having my eyes burn and tear and a small film on my eyes due to the fact that it has a scent to it. I am very upset that my eyes couldn't handle it, but this is a awesome mascara if you can handle the scent on your eyes.IF I COULD YELL on top of a tall tall building and all women could hear me I would scream how GREAT THIS MASCARA IS this adds lenght, volume and full lashes and you can run a comb thru them and will not tug at your lashes to clean it up but you really don't need a comb to comb it out it does not clump nor flake or even smudge for that matter WOMEN OUT THERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET PAYING $30 PL TAX ON THIS ONE. CHANEL OUT DID THEMSELFS.watch out Lancome,dior, and all other high ends THIS WILL BRING YOUR EYES OUT FOR SURE MAKES THE LITTLE LASHS INTO BIG ONES AND YOUR EYES POP so you ask would I buy this again and again answer YES I would spend my last dime on it. LOVE THIS STUFF IT IS SOFT ALSO NOT HARD IF I CAN GIVE THIS A 20 I WOULD BUT CAN ONLY GIVE 5 BECAUSE THIS SITE ONLY DOES 5 LIPPIES

on 12/7/2012 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have long, thin eyelashes and I love this product! I was using Chanel Inimitable Intense, but this one is way better! One coat is sufficient, but I use two because I like a dramatic look. Of course, the price is ridiculous but oh well...

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! it's a great somewhat natural, volumizing and lengthening mascara. i have normal eyelashes and they are quite thick and long naturally and this adds just more of everything without clumping or smudge (it does NOT smude, and EVERYTHING smudges on me). for me, as i got quite good lashes, i'm just looking for that extra that doesn't smudge. it sounds easy right? its not! every mascara except this one and the Estee Lauder Sumptuous smudges on me. and i've tried so many.
the chanel le volume de chanel even stays put at the end of a crazy snowstormy day here in sweden.

great luxury packaging, great lasting power overall a lovely lovely mascara! 2 thumbs up!

on 12/3/2012 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is Chanel's newest mascara. It definitely adds tons of volume and separates better than most "big brush" mascaras without clumping. I have thin, short, puny lashes and must apply this very carefully so as not to overdo, but I am pretty impressed with the formula and brush. I usually cannot use this type of volumizing product without getting it all over my face and on and under my eyelids - ending up with a gloppy mess! This was a gift from my friend Radblanc and I might buy it again for myself.