NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.

on 1/23/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite of mine. Light coverage, perfect for creating a "no makeup" makeup look. Leaves a dewy finish, perfect base for a cream blush. I like to start on my t-zone area and work outwards, then dab a little concealer on under my eye area. Would be nice if it was a tad more pigmented, but with that said, i have re-bought this too many times to count.

on 1/21/2018 10:24:00 PM

I wear Groenland during summer when I need a bit of extra color. This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. Good, light coverage, spf, great color. Now I’m back living in Australia I get this shipped from the States.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I wear it every day without fail. The formula is great and lasts a good 10 hours on my skin (just) with a primer and powder. I am a little glowy in the t-zone by the end of the day, but I actually think it looks quite nice! It looks very natural and healthy, and has a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The packaging is also great, I always prefer tubes over plastic bottles. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely buy this again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like it, but I don't.
For the reference, my skin is normal to dry, slightly dehydrated and very sensitive.
It has nice sheer coverage, that looks like my skin but better. It's not moisturizing enough to be used on its own and directly emphasizes dry patches. In five hours, my skin starts looking too dry, and the product is worn off.
With the moisturizer, it does okay over my dry patches when I apply it, but in five hours tops, every part of my face that is usually dry becomes looking greasy. I used the same moisturizer with different foundations and never had this effect. Over the moisturizer, in five hours I can barely detect spot coverage of Nars. It becomes spotty and smears all over.
The staying power isn't there no matter how I use it.
The other thing is that it is fragranced and if I apply it anywhere near my eyes (not into the eyes!) my eyes will remain watery through all the day, though I haven't had any skin reaction to the product.

I don't think that it's okay for the product that is priced 45$+taxes to don't have a decent lasting power.

Expensive, but worth the money!

This tinted moisturizer glides on smoooothly on my skin and the finish is really natural, with a very subtle glow. It is really moisturizing and lightweight on skin too, which is good for winter! I use it in the summer too, and I normally set it with powder. You can keep layering it on and it will never look cakey on the skin. Recommend for dry to combination skin :)

on 12/16/2017 9:03:00 PM

A very small amount on my cheeks before heading to the gym keeps my exercise induced beetroot redness at bay in the most undetectable, natural of ways. Need I say more?

I do avoid dry patches as unless I’ve very heavily moisturised, it clings. Though I should say in my experience, most do to some degree.

on 1/7/2018 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this stuff! i have always been more into full coverage because of my redness on my face. After trying this product i LOVE it because it covers everything but still looks like skin completely.