Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

3.9

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was given a sample from a MU artist @ Sephora and went back to purchase. I have been wearing BE mineral foundation for 15 years.(I know you absolutely must prime your face before wearing any mineral style foundation) and this worked perfectly...Better than the moisturizer I was using. I am very fair and this shade was perfect for me. It made my makeup application a more finished look, more "set". Loved it. You do not have to use much and I adore the squeeze tube as it will keep it hygenic til it is gone. I would wear it alone on the weekend and not feel quite so undone when I am not wearing the full makeup look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is my first experience with a beauty balm, I am very happy with this purchase, being that my complexion is somewhere between a vampire and a ghost i have trouble finding a tinted moisturizer that is light enough, and this stuff is great, its a light coverage moisturizing product that looks great with the too faced powder foundation in like shade. Thank you too faced for making products for us pale girls too.

on 3/3/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Very nice tm/bb cream w/mineral only spf 20 (actives are 5% zinc & 5% titanium). This product is available in four shades. Vanilla Glow is the lightest shade and suits my nc15/20ish skin tone. I would say it's yellow-based. Not as much coverage as foundation but not too sheer either, it does even out your complexion nicely. I don't feel I need foundation over this but I do prefer a natural look. As another reviewer has stated, this gives your skin such a nice glow and I find that it also minimizes pores (it's supposed to be an all-in-one primer/moisturizer/spf). Unlike some other tm's & bb creams I've tried this one actually does moisturize and doesn't settle into pores/fine lines. Ingredients: (for some reason I'm unable to post ingredients above)

Actives: 5% Zinc Oxide and 5% Titanium Dioxide

on 2/13/2012 2:41:00 PM

I use this as a primer (tinted moisturizers don't offer enough coverage for my acne-scarred & unever skin) and it's great. I was skeptical about the oil control factor, but after using it a few times, I'm amazed at how matte and fresh it keeps my foundation looking. It also lets me get more out of my Clinique foundation--it goes on smoother, more evenly, and gives it more coverage. I'll definitely be purchasing this again, if only for the incredible oil control. It's not the cheapest product, but the bottle is big and a little bit of product goes a long way.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer