Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Looking for mascara that makes you look like you have false eyelashes? DEFINATELY NOT THIS ONE!
I dislike this so much for the following reasons:
the bristles are so soft that mascara won't even get enough on your lashes and the bristles bend and stay bent :(
I ran out after a week or two or maybe just because products won't come out.
i first tried the falsies volume it was much better but falsies flared is terrible terrible terrible.
I guess I couldn't expect much from very cheap mascara :(

the only reason I rated this somewhat good was because this is so nice when it goes under rimmel London lash accelerator, it's so nice with rimmel mascara over it but it is absolutely terrible by it self. don't even bother puttin it on cos it won't show up anyways

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Fall out city! I wore this mascara out to dinner and by the time I got home, I had little black flecks all over my face. I didn't notice a difference with curl, nor did I feel like I got more volume than my regular mascara. Not impressed at all. I think I'll go back to my standby, The Colossal Volume Express.

I had mixed messages with this FLARED FALSIEs Mascara.

When I first opened it up to use it, the brush had SOOO MUCH PRODUCT on it. and the bristles are really really fluffy.
First few times i put it on it was clumpy and too thick.

I don't know if all of the mascaras open up that clumpy, but mine did.

I was really disappointed, but I continued to use it because I paid for it.
If you brush off excess product, and swipe the brush across your eyelashes while rotating the brush it comes on less clumpy.

Seems like a lot of work, but I paid for this so I'm going to keep using it til it's empty.

Once again, I'm surprised at all the negative reviews. This mascara is amazing. It makes them so full and dense and it definitely looks like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. I don't know if people are just using it wrong or what, but this stuff is amazing

This stuff is great! My first time wearing it this little girl asked me if my eyelashes were fake! It's great on my dull blonde eyelashes and it makes them look so long! I kind of like the colossal mascara better but my best friend and I are in love with this stuff! Beware though it's really thick on your lashes and kind of hard to remove! And the waterproof, just don't make the mistake of getting that one it was a disaster for me!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very good mascara that does the job. It's a dry formula, and it flaked a bit, but it didn't clump my lashes at all and I got good length and volume and no smudges. Cute and standard packaging, great value for money.

on 2/1/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I was a little skeptical to try this mascara since i hated the regular falsies mascara but I needed a cheaper mascara. I picked this up at target a little less than a week ago and I am impressed with it. The wand is similiar to that of the colossal mascara but it is curved which makes it nice for lengthing and volumizing lashes. It doesnt make my lashes look false but it does give them nice length and volume with little to no flaking.

My favorite part about this mascara is I have it in waterproof and it comes off so easily compared to other waterproof mascaras so that makes me happy. I will buy it again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this the first couple times I used it, it seemed to do nothing to my lashes. It looked like I hadn't put anything on so I had to layer another mascara over it. However, I did try it again a few days later and it worked like a real mascara! It volumized and lengthened like I expected. It is not the best I have used but I will enjoy using it while I have it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this mascara. My friends wear the regular Falsies and their lashes are amazing, so I thought Flared would be even better. It sucks. The formula is dry and make my lashes tilt down instead of lifting them up. I got a little bit of volume and no length. It also had a weird chemical smell that the regular Falsies doesn't have. I will most definitely not repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I was expecting more from this mascara. It doesn't give a flare look and not much goes on. Doing layers of it only separates your eyelashes and makes them look clumpy. I like the brush but not the masacra itself.