Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.4

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

Who needs bold,fals lashes effect and a little bit of lenght,this is the perfect volume drugstore mascara that Ive tried.
Doesnt smudge,the one that is not waterproof resist on my eyes,under my glasses, all day long.On a hot or cold weather.

on 4/7/2016 10:50:00 PM

I haven't tried a ton of mascaras but out of the ones I've tried I like this one the best. I have very fine and sparse eye lashes and this mascara makes them appear fuller and makes them longer! It doesn't flake or clump on me.

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A not too bad mascara, that dries out quickly. My lashes look nice after using, but it really isn't special. I wouldn't buy it again.

I love the way this mascara looks when I first apply it to my lashes it gives a very nice voluminous soft look but it does actually tend to make my lashes look a bit shorter which is weird

The brush is really good I love the way it has two sides they work really well together

The chink in the armour though is the formula... It's a bit too dry first of all which normally I nearly prefer to really wet formulas but this is super super dry and then of course there's the flaking... It really only lasts about two hours before it starts to really flake and after a while the mascara on the tips of my lashes had completely faded away and this happens every single day

The formula is a huge let down but the brush is really good so I'll definitely use it with a better formula and if I lost the brush I would definitely repurchase it

on 8/10/2015 6:09:00 PM

This is my all time favourite mascara, firstly it has a curved brush which allows you to reach every lash. It really lengthens and curls my eyelashes. I've used it for around 2 years and I feel for the price it's a perfect mascara. The formula isn't too wet which some people dislike, it's just right. I really love this mascara & would definitely recommend it:)

on 5/18/2015 1:04:00 PM

This stuff clumps my eyelashes so bad! I used a couple of times and returned it. I hate the wand it's too flexible and the brush is too large and awkward. This was just a fail as most maybelline mascara a are for me.

on 3/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

I like it far better than I expected from the reviews. No flakes, no clumping, absolutely gives me great volume and curl. Requires a little too much effort to remove and will lose some curl and smudge toward the end of the day, which cost a lippy. I just wish it lengthened too. I haven't used this with a secondary mascara to lengthen yet so I don't know if that will cause clumping, but I need both length and volume so it's not perfect.

It was not waterproof, but after showering it would not come off and I had to scrub it with makeup remover.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the best mascara! I've always trusted Maybelline's makeup products, especially mascara. This works really well for me and it doesn't streak while I sweat. (I am a dancer and dance 30ish hours a week)
I love it! I have short eyelashes too and it makes me look like a baby doll. ☺️