CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This bronzer is very good. It is a big container with an ounce of product. This bronzer is very creamy and just blends well with my olive tone skin. I am very apprehensive on buying brozers because other bronzers that I have used that are all the hype on Youtube are powdery and some of them look ashy. Ay Ay Ay! They just do not compare with the quality of this product. It looks and feels buttery on the skin and does not look muddy. From the few bronzers I have this is the best one so far.

on 4/18/2016 3:44:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product but it didn't show up on my skin. Im an NC40-42 and it just blended straight into my skin. =( Returned next day

Velvet'y creme-gel bronzer. I use this as an all over bronzer and over my foundation. Provides a radiant, sun kissed glow without shimmer. It's a warm tone bronzer and very natural. Highly recommend

on 3/20/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this product it goes from winter to summer with no difficulty. In winter it warms my pale skin, in summer I wear it alone. My only gripe is that bits of lint collect in the top as it's a semi soft format but I scrape these off and use the product with my Chanel Brush (an older kabuki one, not the one launched for use with Les Beiges). Also its a bit big to carry in a bag but I like it anyway. Very pricey at €39 but lasts forever.

on 3/17/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Over the moon with my Soleil tan de Chanel. When it first arrived I was slightly unsure if whether or not to keep it, as there looks like there is very little product in the tub! However as i have started using it I have realised that a little goes a long way. I have been using mine for about 1 month and only a small amount has been used. Highly recommend this product definitely worth the money!

on 2/22/2016 7:20:00 AM

This bronzer smells absolutely gorgeous, like the Le Beige collection. It always wins me over for this reason. It also forever, I use it nearly every day and I've had it for a year and I'm about half way through.

It is definitely more on the warm side, a light dusting over foundation is enough. I've applied too much before and looked orange. As long a you don't over do it you're fine! Like any bronzer really.

You can put it under or over or mix it in with your foundation. I usually dust it over like a normal bronzer but the versatility is a plus.

I wouldn't buy it again because I've since tried the Tom ford one which I prefer because it looks miles more natural than this. But finishing this bronzer is a task!!

I would suggest trying it in store and if you like it it is definitely a cost effective, really nice high end bronzer. It'll last ages, smells beautiful and is a pleasure to use.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I can't go a day without bronzing my face with this product! I bought it a few months ago and I have barely made a dent in it - it lasts so long! And it smells AMAZING and fruity! I love it.

on 1/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

This product is amazing for the winter. I use it as a bronzer to contour my face. It looks so natural and really gives my face some life during the cold winder months. I normally use powder to contour but this makes me glow. I apply it with a dense dome shaped brush. The only bad thing about this product is the price but I feel like it will last a very long time.

on 1/3/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product since September 2015. Like another reviewer, I do use this as a base. I recently moved to a drier climate and changed up my makeup a bit. I have now gone back to this, as it does add such a nice glow. You can really tell the difference in the photographs. Another Chanel winner!

on 1/1/2016 3:14:00 PM

The most gorgeous bronzer I'd ever used in my life.
Unfortunately if gives me tiny red bumps :,(

Parting with this was one of the most difficult things if ever done (ok im definitely being dramatic BUT in the makeup world-- this was tough to quit).

The packaging is luxe and gorgeous. You get a full 1pz of product which is ginormous-- so this actually isn't even that costly bc it's about twice as much bronzer as other brands.

I love this so so much and think about repurchasing all the time. I wish so hard this didn't cause a rash for me