SKII Cellumination Deep Surge

Cellumination Deep Surge

3.9

on 8/24/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gel cream is wonderful, does not give me reaction and not too oily for my super oily skin, does not give me break outs.

However, i think the whitening effect comes from the pearly coloured cream so it could be just the cosmetic effect. I would much prefer the skin brightener in the normal whitening range, but again that doesn't have the pearly effect on me.

i will give this more time and see what will happen, i will update.

on 4/22/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I apply this product after Cellumination Essence. This is a translucent, white gel-like cream which can be used in the day time as it is not greasy, heavy or oily. It has a flowery rose scent which is similar to the Essence, but less strong. Only a small dab is needed as it spreads out quite well. I would say that the product, together with the Cellumination Essence, does help to make skin more glowy and smooth. It took about 2 weeks for me to see some improvement in my skin condition.
Between the Essence and the Deep Surge Cream, I would say the Essence is better if you'd only want to purchase one. I prefer the texture of the Essence as it's hot and humid where I live and the Essence is lighter.

on 4/11/2011 3:59:00 AM

I got my sample of the deep surge from the SKII boutique spa. I first tried their facials using massage, FTE and cellumination essence and deep surge and found my skin instantly very smooth and firm. Thus I asked for the samples to continue trying them before I decide whether or not to purchase.

After 1 week of trying the whole range diligently, I have gotten both good and bad reviews from colleagues and friends.

My skin pigmentation has certainly lighten, so has the dark area under my eye. (though I suspect it is due to the ultrasound treament massage from the facial). However, the skin pigmentation is still faint as it was when I just finished the facial so I will continue trying. On the other hand, some people told me my skin looks dry even though it is soft to touch. Using the SKII FT UV lotion has helped that aspect of it as it certainly double up as a moisturizer in an air-conditioned work environment.

on 2/5/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Thanks to the kind lady at the david jones sydney CBD SK II counter did I get to try this. When I first received the brochure for this I poo-pooed it. Sounded too gimmicky.

I was sold the 1st time i started to use it. I couldn't believe that a small 2.5g sample would last me close to a week! I proceeded to buy the 15g travel size to try and I'm definitely buying the bigger tub next!

I like that this has a non-obtrusive rose scent to it. The texture is gel like but not too watery neither is it sticky at all. The texture reminds me of ju ju aquamoist but maybe a little more coagulated. It glides on very well, feels incredibly hydrating, does not get greasy and I haven't experienced any clogged pores caused by this. You actually don't need to use a lot of this, a little does go a long way.

My skin feels hydrated when I have this on. I think for the colder weather, use something that's more emollient like skin signature. Now that I'm in Malaysia where it's hot, it hydrates me from day to evening. At night I use skin signature instead as a night cream. My skin still feels as supple as it does when using skin signature. I apply the essence before this for additional hydration. The gel cream sinks into my skin fairly quickly and I haven't had to wait long before applying my makeup. The best thing is - no shiny forehead but still hydrating.

In terms of the whitening effects, I haven't seen any on my skin and I'm not convinced that I will ever.

The SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge is a very light weight whitening facial moisturizer/treatment with a gel-liked base. It has a mild fragrance which I find surprising because most SK-II products either stink (like the toner) or has absolutely no scent. I personally think the fragrance is refreshing and quite likable. The gel-liked texture is none greasy but I always end up using more product than other SK-II creams like the Sign Signature because it is absorbed so instantly that I need to dig into the pot.

It is very moisturizing but even though I have oily combination skin, it still leaves my skin a little dry in the winter so for those with dry skin, this may not be the best cream to use during cold weather. As with all SK-II moisturizer, I was told that the product should be thoroughly massaged into the skin. The whitening and regenerative effect is not instantaneous but I have not had any negative reactions so the pot is worth going through before I decide whether or not to repurchase.