MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

I received this in a swap maybe a year ago....anyway, the funny thing is that when I swapped for it, I was not very excited (a pink blush, yawn!). Well, as it turns out, it happened to be one of the best things I ever swapped for, since I now use this blush almost every day! I am a PPP (MAC NW20) and this blush gives me a wonderful, natural pink flush. I love how sheerly it goes on, and it lasts all day. Not to mention, I think I'm only about halfway through the pan of blush (haven't hit tin yet!), so it's a good value, too.

My favourite blush! The colour has been well-described by the girls below. It give a really sheer tone of light lovely pink that's so natural looking. However, it's also buildable for those who like a more obvious blushed look. I'm NC25-30 and this suits me well. I love this for a softly blushing fresh look with minimal makeup on. Wears well too. Standard black MAC packaging with colour showing through the clear plastic top.
It's a "will-buy-again" product for me. Product Qty: 6g.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have NARS, Chanel, & Dior blushes, but I have yet to find a more perfect blush than this one. I have darker skin and this gives me a glowy fresh flushed young natural healthy radiant pinched cheeks look. Perfect.

This is a great blush. The color, as many fellow reviewers have already pointed out, does appear kind of scary in the pan, almost like MAC Pink Glow (a matte finish, super-pigmented blush). I really really loved Pink Glow, but I've to extra careful when I'm applying it or I would come out looking like a clown. So when MAC came out with this sheertone blush, I was more than ready to try it. This has a little less blue tone in it, but it is still really fresh and bright. But the thing I love most about this blush is that I don't need to blend like crazy. With Pink Glow, I used to have to tap really really lightly to pick up just the tiniest bit of blush (or risk the clown look) and blend like crazy with the buffing brush to get a natural look. I don't have to do that anymore with this blush. It's so much easier to get that flushed look without having to costantly worry about overdoing it. And the color is quite buildable, so if you want to go a little more dramatic, just do another layer of it. Really lovely blush.

This is one of my favourite blushers!! It's not-too-expensive, long-lasting and I simply adore the shade! Definitely on my shopping list again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pink Swoon is a gorgeous true pink color - it reminds me a lot of my favorite discontinued MAC blush, Pink Glow. In the pan Pink Swoon does have a frighteningly bright bubble gum appearence, but on me (NC15) it is a gorgeous "I just had some wild sex" flushed pink. :-) Not over-the-top 80s at all. Additionally, this wears very well for long periods of time (I have worn it for 12+ hours), does not break me out, does not fade, streak, change colors, or do any other funky stuff. Another great blush from MAC. :-)

MAC Sheertone blushes are perfect for beginners as it's virtually impossible to overdo or go heavy handed with application. On my NC35 skin, pink swoon is a pale, pretty pink with no shimmer - looks natural to the point where my friend even asked if I was wearing blush or if my cheeks were always that flushed. It was a little hard for me to pick up more color and in the end, I'd to use my NARS bronzing brush to pick up more color for a stronger look. Would re-purchase and would recommend to people with fair skins looking for a sheer pop of pink.

ok, so I bought this blush because I liked the name, but it is really really nice. I also bought it because I didn't have a nice bright true pink, and this one satifies the missing link in my collection. I've been wearing this since I bought it last week and it's just wonderful. The colour is bright, bright pink in the pan, but since it's a sheertone you can control the amount you put on. I'm quite pale so I thought it would look garish, but it just makes me look cheerful and happy when i wear it. It just looks like naturally pink cheeks. And it does not fade during the day. Nice!

I love this blush. It is a real pink, no undertones. It's very finely milled and trust me, it last! I have read that Coygirl is a great colour so I might try that next time. MAC Sheertone is definately my favourite!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm on the fence about this. I love MAC Sheertone formula (see my other reviews), but no matter what I do, this looks too bright on my extremely pale skin. Perhaps if it wasn't so bright or so very cool-toned bubblegum pink. But since it looks so pretty in the pan, I'm going to keep trying to apply less and see if it works.

Popular Blush Products