4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/26/2017

This is a lovely warm pink-light plum blush. Excellent for that subtle flush of cheek colour. Great all year round colour. Beautifully milled, not chalky, good pigment and blends out just as nice.I had recently finished this to the bare pan and discovered it is no longer available... I have replaced this blush with Whole Lotta Love. It's not the same but it'll do.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

fromCammmi

Jul/23/2014

One of the few blush I finished! I remember going to MAC to find a dupe for Catalina from Cargo and getting this color.. I liked it but did not loved it!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/20/2014

In the case it looks like a bright light/medium pink. However when applied it is so pretty. It gives such a natural pink flush and is surprisingly subtle. It is easy to use too. As a powder blush I don't expect it to last long so the most it will last is probably a few hours. I like it a lot! :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/29/2013

My first mac blush and a go too in my blush collection not because of the brand name, but because it can be built up to look super bright and fun or swept on lightly for a natural flush with any other eye makeup or lip colour. I would definitely repurchase!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/19/2013

I'm an olive/yellow-toned NC25 brunette and love this colour - very clean, youthful and sheer enough to not look clownish. It looks a bit bright in the pan but is very flattering on skin. I wear this to work, night out, whatever. .it always looks good whether with natural looks or over contour if I'm wearing more make-up that day. This is my most favourite matte pink blush - not chalky …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (399 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/14/2013

I love this blush. It is the first MAC blush I've ever tried and it doesn't break me out. The colour looks crazy pink in the pan but it transfers on the skin really nicely. I love wearing this with a bare face and some mascara for a youthful, fresh face look. It's great. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase is that I'm new to the makeup world and would like to try …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/30/2013

This is my all time favorite blush. It looks great with my light skin tone. It wears really well and does not make me look like a clown.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

Sep/15/2013

This looks very bright pink in the pan, but translates to a nice light pink on the cheeks. Good pigmentation, applies decently to the cheeks and lasts all day. Sadly it does not flatter my NC25 very yellow under-toned skin-tone at all! I think pink blusher are a no-go for me.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrunette

Aug/21/2013

Pink Swoon is a very nice versatile blush. It's pigmented enough, but not clown-like. The finish is satiny - not shimmery and not powdery. I get a lot of use out of this one. NW20 Brunette for reference.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (623 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/31/2013

Absolutely LOVE this blush! It's the perfect pink and the sheertone aspect makes the blush buildable so you don't have to worry about putting too much on. Would definitely repurchase

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18