Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sometimes it is very gray. I am very light so it fits in color. However, it gives a very nice skin like no other foundation does.

For me this works very well. I use it after I get out of the shower. It is moisturizing enough for my combo skin, and doesn't break me out! It cuts out steps in my makeup routine. Perfect for what I was looking for for summer. Here in Hampton Roads, VA the summer is hot and humid, so my usual routine [moisturiser, primer, foundation] is just too heavy for the summer. It does come out of the bottle a little light and grayish, but it oxidizes to match my skin well. Coverage for me is enough, I don't need a whole lot, and I use concealer in spots where needed. All in all this would be my HG for summer skin care!

on 7/11/2012 4:31:00 PM

I love this bb cream :)
This was my first bb cream. I got it at a local asian market for 22 dollars. The packaging is really cute and sanitary. Even with oily combo skin in the summer, i find i have to moisturize alot to get the product nicely absorbed with looking too cakey. In the first 3 weeks of using it, I actually broke out so I stopped using it. 2 weeks after, I started using it again and it made my skin look flawless while helping my blemishes heal. I find at the end of the day, my blemishes look smaller. My friends compliment how smooth my skin feels. i have to blot my nose 4 hours after, but I am hoping to buy the pact soon that matches with it. It is natural and dewy and a medium thickness and medium coverage. i have pale skin so it matches my skin 5 mins after. This is not recommended for tan skin. If you go to the skin79 website, you can reapply during the day. This looks horrible on camera, btw. My skin looked grey and it looked cakey and you can see my blemishes and bleghh. I want to try the new orange version after I finish but I will definetely repurchase. I only need 1-2 small pumps for my entire face and neck.

on 7/10/2012 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this stuff. The coverage is light-medium. It has pink undertones, and looks a little gray when it comes out of the pump. The gray tone does not transfer over to the skin, however. I apply dots of the product all over my face and then massage it in with my fingers. At first, it's greasy on the skin but that goes away in less than 5 minutes. Once it settles, it gives the skin a healthy glow and provides just the right amount of coverage for me. It evens out my skin and covers up the black heads on my nose. The color of this product is perfect for me because it has no yellow undertones that I find in so many foundations. It doesn't break me out at all, which is refreshing for me and my acne-prone skin. It blends well and my skin feels soft when wearing it. I honestly believe that this product is improving the texture of my skin. Since I started wearing it, my skin has appeared more even and softer, even when I'm not wearing it.
You can get it on Amazon for $15, as opposed to some Asian beauty sites I've seen it on which sell it for a much higher price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I began using this because the Garnier BB cream made me curious about trying more BB creams. I have oily skin with enlarged pores on my cheeks and so far this works really work for me. I do like to use the DHC Water Based Moisture under this because it allows me to smooth the BB cream out better when I apply it. I'm glad that I read the reviews on here before attempting to apply it because it does come out greyish and I think that I would have given up on it if I hadn't known that. Once it oxidizes, it is a great match for my skin. I bought it from the Skin79 website because I wanted to make sure that I got the real thing. They shipped quickly. Once I started wearing this every day I got curious about their Hot Pink Sun Protect Beblesh Pact and ordered that too. I apply that with a foundation brush over the BB cream and I like the results very much. My husband says my skin looks "clean" when I use these two products. I love the packaging for the BB cream because it seems very hygienic. I have already repurchased and have bought other Skin79 BB creams for my mother and sister.

on 6/17/2012 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now...I really like it but there are a few problems.
THE GOOD
I have fair skin but take a good golden glow in the sun, like previous folk have mentioned when I first pumped this out the tube I though "oh no" its grey...really grey but a thin layer on the skin and within a minute it was my exact skintone (this never happens for me foundations and tinted moisturisers are either too light or too dark). The finish is sheer and natural but it covers any redness really well, it doesn't however cover my dark acne scarring on my chin and I do need to pop a touch of extra concealer on there.
THE BAD
My one and only complaint about this product is that I cant wear this product without moisturiser as my skin is just too dry. When I do use moisturiser by midday my face is an oil slick. Bad but completely manageable with blotting and a little extra setting powder throughout the day.

on 6/17/2012 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this is the first bb cream I own. at first I tried my mom's vip gold and decided to buy this because this is the one for oily skin. it is too light for me but it oxidizes pretty close to my skin tone. I use it everyday to school and my friends said that my face looks brighter. I also noticed that using this gradually evens out my complexion. very reccomended!
UPDATE: I just started using Ponds Clear Balance Oil Control Facial Foam this morning, and the matte result definitely prolong the wear of the bb cream and reduce the oily look on your skin. I finished getting ready at 6.30 AM and my skin still looks amazing at 5 PM.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohkay, I seriously loved this BB cream for the longest time. I praised it, even recommended it to co-workers, but now I regret even buying it. At first this product was like a gift from God. My skin felt amazing and never looked so flawless. I thought I surely found my HG BB cream. Then a few months passed, and I started to notice little under the skin blemishes all along my jawline and forehead. Thinking it might just be a flaw in my skin care routine I changed everything from my moisturizer to toner BUT my beloved BB cream. After all, that staple of a product could do no wrong, right? Nope... Terribly wrong. After subsiding my breakouts for what I believed to be a periodic hormonal teenage thing we all go through in life I continued to use the product for another month. That's when things went baaaaaaaad. I began to form cystic lumps all over my forehead and very painful black heads along my jaw. And that's when I put two and two together ad realized... My adored BB cream caused my skin to look the worst it's ever been. :( I'm still attempting to get my skin under control from the breakouts that happened weeks ago.

Moral of the story ladies and gents, Skin79 Pink Label BB cream will seem like a gem. It'll make your skin feel amazing and look so impeccable for a little chunk of time. Then BOOM! That's when it'll hit you with clogged pores and painful breakouts. So please, don't be naive and stupid like I was. Save your skin. This is not your saving grace. It's your skins worst nightmare!

on 6/11/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just received this product and had really high expectations for it! Were they met? They absolutely were!

As a reference, I am Asian with NC25 skin. I tan easily in the summer and have been looking for a product that has decent SPF in it and would help cover my blemishes.

My skin is acne-prone and gets oily during warm weather and very dry during cold weather.

I was a little nervous that the product would be too light for my skin, but it blended well! You can definitely smell the sunscreen in it, but I don't mind. It isn't as moisturizing as people say, so I would definitely recommend wearing moisturizer underneath. As for coverage, I'd say it's medium and any other spots that need more coverage you can apply more without looking cakey.

Overall, I'm excited to use this during the summer and hope that it will help fade any red marks like others have reported!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Update: after using this BB cream consistently this shmmer, I'm going to have to bump my rating up to a five. Patting it on instead of rubbing is definitely the best way to apply IMO. The way it matches my pale, cool toned skin is unbelievable, and has really made my makeup routine much shorter.
I love this BB cream! I had read so many fantastic reviews of it online that I felt I had to give it a try. For starters, I love the packaging; it's a great pump that you can easily control and only get as much product as you want. To me, it does feel kind of heavy on my skin when I put it on, and appears oily at first, but when you give it time to oxidize and match your skin, it absorbs nicely and doesn't look or feel noticeable. It looks like my skin but better. The staying power is great, and I only need to blot a few times (1-3) during the day. While it is a bit hard to get a hold of, I ordered mine on Amazon and it arrived quickly. I'd much rather pay for shipping and wait to get it than buy one of the new BB creams that don't work as well. Highly recommend!