Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.4

on 10/23/2010 2:37:00 AM

i really loved this eyeshadow besides the price stays on for a very longg time nd it comes with tips on how to apply the make up i plan to buy in other colors

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

At first I wasn't that impressed with it but now it has become my go-to palette when I'm in a rush. All the shadows are there: lid colors, brow highlight, darker ones for crease and lining... I love this! The shadows are very creamy and easy to blend (except for Nude Beach which is full of glitters). I love the shade Push Up so much, it's something that I rarely see in a palette.

If you're not much into bright, colorful eyeshadows and are just looking for something you can use everyday for school/work (or even party at night, because it has superb dark colors that you can create smokey looks with), then this palette might be the right one for you.

I use this palette almost EVERY day! I am still in love with Heaven the highlight color! It's the perfect color for me. The amount of shadow for them is great & you get well more than what you paid for! I dont really use the Nude Beach b/c its TOO shimmery for me! I love the day look & Velvet Revolver adds dimension to the eye w/o being so dark & heavy! If i look at my palette right now the two colors that are used the most is Heaven, Velvet Revolver, & Push Up! The only downside to this palette is the bulkiness of it =x It's not that great to put inside your purse but as far as taking it as traveling, its all the shadows you need really. You can make it natural or you can easily do a smokey eye with this! I do love this palette & dont regret it one bit!

on 9/1/2010 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The quality of the shadows is really good. They are well pigmented and the texture is smooth. The colors are all very flattering too. The only problem I have is with the packaging. It's unnecessarily bulky and without a mirror. Other than that, it's a great palette. Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so I'm a hooked! I bought this palette over the weekend and have worn most of the eyeshadows these past three days. I used all three eyeshadows in the Day look the first day and it really gave me a natural sophisticated look. Very matte. Yesterday, I wore the first two colors in the Classic line and used Sexspresso in the crease. Still very natural and sophisticated, but with a bit of pop because of the frost from Silk Teddy. Today, I tried the Fashion eyeshadows...and the only one I did not like is Nude Beach. The fallout isn't horrible, but it began as soon as I put the shadow on my inner lids. I ended up taking Honey Pot and using that for the rest of my lids and used Cocoa Puff with a little Sexspresson for the outer V. Really gorgeous when put together. I haven't tried Erotica yet, but I'm sure I'll love it since it has a frost finish. The only e/s in my opinion that is glittery is Nude Beach. The Day shadows are matte and the rest are frosty.

I'm giving it 4 out of 5 because I still had to use one other color for blending between the crease and brow bone and also a brow bone color not in the palette. But other than that, this palette is great. The cards that are included are great for beginners, but not so natural in the way some of the cards use the frosty and glittery all over the eye. Not my thing. But again, for beginners, great until they get the hang of applying e/s to their specific eyeshape.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well this is my first time buying eyeshadows over 8 dollars lol. I liked this kit because the eyeshadows looked nice and natural and it got great reviews on sephora,ulta and beauty.com. I haven't really wore it other than playing around with it since i first got it because i really haven't been going out. But i can tell that the quality is so must better than any of my cheap eyeshadow. I didnt use a primer and it stayed on for several hours any of my other eye shadows would have come off after like 30 minutes. The colors are pretty and seem to be very versatile. Their are also a lot of great youtube videos using this kit if your makeup challenged like me. I like the packaging it so people siad it's to thick but i think it would be great when traveling and or going out. I also think it's cute that they give you three cards showing a day,classic, and fashion look. 34 dollars is expensive for make up i think but i wanted it so i bought it but i think for girls that wear make up everyday it would be a good investment.

on 2/2/2010 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I kind of am in love with this palette rt now. I agree that it is sort of bulky but it reminds me a bit of a powder box. If you open the bottom compartment (pull the little ribbon), there is a dual-sided makeup wand, one side is a sponge-tip applicator and the other end is an angled brow brush. Both pretty useless. I do wish it did come with a mirror though. I love a majority of the colors. I don't really like the two Day colors except for the contour shade. Unlike most people on here, I really love the Fashion shades and I would wear it for a regular day look. I see myself using the Classic and Fashion all-over shade most, follow by the Classic lid color (Push-Up) and any of the contouring shades of the three looks. I think the contour shades are amazing. I could even see myself using the Day contour as an eyebrow powder since it's a matte dark brown. All-in-all, great buy.

on 1/28/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have to start by saying that I absolutely can't stand the packaging. It's bulky and big to give the illusion that there is more product inside than there actually is. Also, these cardboard palette containers that Too Faced and Urban Decay like to use are impossible to keep clean and keep sanitary. If TF was going to go to this much trouble to make a bulky container, they should have included a mirror. On to the great stuff...

Fortunatley, the product itself is amazing. I have green eyes that tend to clash with colors. Browns and golds tend to be the only colors that I have found that work for me. I never thought of using warm pink hues until I bought this. I love all the colors. However, I would never wear the "Fashion" row to work. It's a little too glitzy. I would recommend this to travelers, beginners, and those that want to stay away from bold colored eyeshadows.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love the colors in this palette and it's great for traveling, all the colors i need in one very cute package. usually in palettes i get some colors i love and a few that i wouldn't be caught dead wearing but all the colors here are very wearable indeed. The colors also compliment each other perfectly without being too much alike or too drastically different to wear together.
i can use the dark for my eyebrows and the colors instantly allow me to go from subtle work look, to flirty cute, and even dark smokey eyes with the darker shades. the only color i'm not particularly fond of is "nude beach" b/c it leaves giant glitter specks on my eyes, it's not as finely milled as i would've liked. but other than that, this palette is about as perfect as it gets! :)

on 1/17/2010 12:48:00 AM

This is pretty much my "go to" palette for an easy, simple, "natural" look. I can create multiple looks with these colors. I usually mix some of the day and classic colors. The "fashion" colors should be used in moderation, they are super glittery. The tutorial cards helped me get started too since I'm still getting used to wearing eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!