Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Jerrod does it again! I love this eye kit. I love color and not really into browns but this was a serious exception! I love that it has matte shadows. My favorite in the kit are velvet revolver, nude beach and honey pot. I wore it at work today and at the end of the day I purchased it. If you want more color this a great basic kit, you can always add colored eyeliner or mascara. I believe it is a great value.

on 7/18/2009 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this palette. First of all, I am a HUGE fan of Too Faced! I love the Smokey Eye kit, and I really love this kit. This one is made for a more natural look, but you can def do a dramatic look with this too. It comes with 6 small square shaped eyeshadows and 3 large rectangle shadows that are lighter shades. Most of the colors are shimmery and some are matte which is great because if I'm wearing lots of shimmer on my lids, my highlight at least should be matte so it doesn't look like too much and i feel that if i use a matte highlight or matte shadows/shimmery highlight, it adds more dimension to the eyes. Anyways this has a pretty matte bone color, a gorgeous shimmery beige/peach, a shimmery beige, bronze, golden bronze, taupe, and 2 dark brown shadows. I love it all and also an applicator, but brushes are better. It's also got the little cards of eye looks in the pocket just like the smokey eye kit, which is super cute. All of this for only 34.00..great quality pigmentation. I'm in love.