4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had two of these things and both have broken on me after about 6 months. They are good while they work but I'm going back to a normal hair trimmer and a Venus Razor. The blades are also not as good as the Venus ones, I don't get a close enough shave. But I do say get the mens replacement blades because you get 4 for the same price as 3 of the womens ones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I had this thing for exactly a year now and I love it so much now! I used to have the normal shick quattro until I dropped it and it broke so I decided to get this one as a replacement. I hate to shave my bikini area to often cause I get a lot of ingrowns so I use this to keep it clean. The trimmer without the guard (that thing really is useless) cuts the hair so short it looks like a 3 day grown so I'll usually do this and when I really shave it all, this makes the job easier. It works great in the shower and stopped working only once but it was the batteries fault. Shick quattro is way better than Venus in my opinion because it glides more so their's less irritation.

on 12/1/2011 8:42:00 PM

I love this razor/trimmer. The razor cartridges come in sensitive skin as well, which don't cause irritation. The trimmer is magic. Gone are the days of scissors dedicated to my bikini line. I agree that longevity is not its strong point (I've had to replace mine once in about 2 years), but it's fairly cheap and useful, so I can't complain.

It's a really nice idea, and it's ok but I'm not hooked on it. I mainly bought it for the trimmer end, however it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Although I could live with the loud buzzing noise, the trimmer itself just didn't trim as close as I would have liked. I really liked the razor end, it gave a very smooth shave without irritation. However for the price I could of paid if it hadn't been on offer, plus the price it costs to buy replacement blades for the razor, I would rather stick to two separate disposable razors.

EDIT: I used it again and this time I found the trimmer to be actually rather good. It's great for quickly trimming your bikini area. Plus, it doesn't cost a lot to buy replacement blades that last for ages. I wouldn't use it with the guard on though as I find that part to be pretty useless. Other than that, I've now decided it's worthy of a 5..

on 7/8/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product only for the trimmer, I didn't continue to use the razor after it dulled. The trimmer is a really handy tool for keeping everything neat and short down there. I used to use scissors to trim, but could never do a neat job.
There is a plastic guard at the end of the trimmer that can be adjusted to allow for different lengths of trimmed hair. I use the shortest length if I want to wax, or take the guard of completely if I'm just going to shave or leave things natural. It's easy to use and small enough to maneuver around delicate parts.
The only reason I rated it as a 4 was that it mysteriously died after about 6 months of use. Though, it could be possible I accidentally exposed the inside to water. I will be buying a new one soon.

on 4/17/2011 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a fabulous concept, poorly executed--presumably to keep it cheap. If you are used to using a plug-in dry trimmer + conventional razor for overall right-setting and maintenance, this may not be a direct routine replacement. For me, this is very minimal maintenance, only. Daily touch-ups, if you will. If your, erm, situation, gets a bit behind in upkeep, this will not, alone, get you back to perfect grooming. The trimmer is all but useless with the guide-comb, and rather than cutting cleanly it seems to annoy the hair off, occasionally resulting in unpleasant (though by no means dire) pulling. The razor is just a regular Schick Quattro, which I've always disdained, because the shave it gives is exceedingly comfortable . . . but only because it's nowhere near close. I'll keep it because it is handy for minimal touch-ups, and I like having a dedicated bikini razor on hand, but I'd not buy another. It may be slightly less convenient, but I find that a good dry trimmer is much more effective.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

So I bought this today from the store and used it about an hour ago. Wow ! It took a little getting to used to for a few minutes but after that, it worked like a charm. I had a lot of hair down there because I was afraid to shave with a regular razor again after having burning sensations down there the last time I attempted to shave. Before the trimmer, I would try and use scissors to cut away as much hair as I could but it was such a process. So finally I saw a commercial for this and figured I would try it. It feels soo smooth and almsot doesn't feel like I shaved at all. The trimmer didn't give me any burning sensations or irritation at all, so it seems like it will be a great alternative to an actual razor. Keep in mind, I barely used the razor part of the timmer while I was trimming. I just hope that it doesn't die on me later on like how it did to some of the other users on here..

on 9/12/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've seen the commercials on this razor for a while so I finally bought it today. It came with some bonus items...2 mini size body washes. I love this razor. I've been using Venus for many years and just got sick of it. I love the way the Quattro is shaped. It's very easy to grip so it makes shaving alot easier without it constantly slipping out of your hands. 4 blades is probably why I like this alot. The venus only has 3. Ok now the shaver part. Lol I have to admit at first I was a little nervous. I was thinking to myself "What if this cuts me...or pulls" well it didnt. Infact I love it! I don't really have alot of hair down there...I have a stripe (I know TMI lol) and I find that it evens and shapes it nicely haha. I told my boyfriend if I catch him using it he's dead! I will definately repurchase this and it's a great shaver!!

on 8/14/2010 1:30:00 PM

I've been a fan of Schick for awhile now & when I seen this at Walmart - of course I had to get my hands on this after reading & seeing the "trimmer." This really is a great product not only with the amazing razors but adding a trimmer for that area? where can you go wrong, this is simple one of the best razors/trimmers I have ever bought. Though the actually razor/trimmer is cheap; I'd say about 10-15$ (Canadian) the blades however.. get you like others do (meaning are really expensive 20-25$ Canadian for 8 things or 10-15$ for 4). But for this brand, they do last a long time & are worth every penny. Been using this since it came out to Canada (March 2010) & the battery is still good (though I prob use it once in awhile) It does a great job at trimming too with the 3 settings. Great product to have & would recommend this.

on 7/31/2010 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dear Quatro Trimstyle,

Where have you been all my life.I used you the first time today. You are sleek and compact. Your razor head easily manuvers around my curves. Although I must handle your trimmer carefully while at work in sensitive areas you make grooming so easy and fast. Thank you for the perfect shave.

Love,
Pamda
p.s. after months now of using this I will never go back to venus, intution or even regular shick quatro razor (which is also excellent)

Top Rated Hair Removal