Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/06/2008

A great alternative to Chanel's Blue Satin (which would have cost around $25), Yoga-ta Get This Blue has the same dark blue/almost black color and sheen. I prefer it to Russian Navy as it's a bit darker and looks closer to Chanel's color du jour.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

May/04/2008

Oh, Man! And just when I went out and bought "Russian Navy", OPI comes out with Yogata get this blue and I had to get it! Unlike Russian Navy, which is darker and could even seem eggplant-y or inky black, Yoga-ta is most definitely blue and is a stunning pedi choice. I love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2397 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Apr/24/2008

This shade of blue is fantastic. It's a deep navy, with a subtle shimmer that shows up in the sunlight. I use it on my toenails, because it's not really appropriate for me for work. I've had these on my toenails for about three weeks and they still look great!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Apr/24/2008

LOVE. I love the pro wide brush, and love the color so much I can't stand it. It's the most amazing blue, and it sparkles in the sun.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Apr/20/2008

Finally, a blue color that I've been looking for! This is by far the best blue out there. It's a gorgeous navy blue with aqua/turq shimmers, that makes this perfect! Looks fab on toes and nails!
Yoga-Ta Get This blue, is a navy blue with aqua shimmers, and Russian Navy is a navy blue with pink and purple shimmers.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlond

Apr/02/2008

This is a really nice bright, medium-dark blue colour. It has quite a bit of shimmer in it, which looks turquoise in the sunlight.

Can anyone tell me how similar this is to Russian Navy? I know somewhere that I can still get one and if it's different enough, I think I will pick it up.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/28/2008

Love the color! It looks fantastic over one coat of Blue My Mind, which is a lighter, true blue. I only use color on my toes, and it looks great and has not chipped as yet. The color is so rich but not dark enough so you can't see the dimension in it. just beautiful.

I am glad I am not the only person who has that one bristle that has gone astray! what the f is that??? so …

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBlack

Mar/25/2008

I'm wearing this stuff right now! It looks pretty awesome and everyone was telling me "nice nails" today when I wore it. It goes on pretty nicely but it was 10 bucks at Ulta! That's a bit steep for me for just a bottle of nail polish, and this wasn't the one I orginally wanted.. I wanted to try the Russian Navy but they didnt have it and this was the next dark blue …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

Mar/25/2008

When I think of India I picture a lot of bright, rich colors! For a touch of Bollywood glam at home, I thought the new India collection would be fun. I was immediately struck by Yoga to get this blue. As far as OPI names go, this one is stupid and kind of a cop-out versus color titles like "Moon over Mumbai" and "Curry up don't be late". Overlooking that, though, the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Mar/25/2008

I Love this product! Hated the wide brush but the color is great! I hardly ever wear dark shades because they tend to all look black. Not this one it is a pretty blue. I don't see the aqua shimmer that the others were talking about. My next purchase will be OPI Elephantastic Pink. The reviews on that one are great also.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age36-43