Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

Pros:
- Gives amazing length
- Doesn't smudge a single bit even in the horrid humid weather in Singapore
- Lengthens very well and gives a little volume too
- Reasonably priced

Cons:
- Difficult to remove (but this shouldn't be a problem if you use eye make-up removers such as Cleansing Express'. Not for people who want to finish cleansing in one step)
- Is a little drying and not recommended for daily use

on 12/25/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this mascara and the volume and curl version when I was in HK based on recommendations from MUA. I love both these mascaras, though I don't think they're very different. They are both very good at thickening and lengthening my short and sparse Asian lashes. They are also the best mascara I've used to hold a curl. I prefer the shape of this wand to the volume and curl version because this shape makes it easier to grab the lower lashes. However, I'm not sure if the curve on it makes it any better.

Some things I don't like about both of these mascaras:
- It can be a bit drying on your lashes. I only use this for a dramatic look, and not for everyday.
- It's hard to remove. I can get this off using a cleansing oil and a toner afterward, but it takes more effort than a typical mascara.
- The mascara can clump on the wand. I usually roll it around on a tissue before applying it so that the clumps don't transfer onto my lashes.

Despite these cons, this and volume and curl are the best mascaras I've tried, so be sure to check them out!

on 12/20/2011 8:19:00 AM

One of my favourite mascaras! (The other one is Majolica Majorca mascara). Both prices are about the same. I tried out the Kiss Me mascara because I find that MM's mascara clumps after it's used for some time. Was pleased with the effects, long and curl lashes :)

on 11/19/2011 2:19:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara. I choose it over Majolica Majorca Lash Frame. Although this mascara is for long and curl, it does provide some volume to the extent that is perfect for me. Compare to MJ, Heroine provides more volume. It holds my curl super high, like my lashes got a face lift. I first curl it with Shiseido curler and then apply this mascara. No matter how many coats I put on, it never clumps, serious! I've found 2 effective ways of removing this wonderful mascara. First using your pinky, get some vaseline, and brush it on your lashes. You must leave it on for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, using your index finger and thumbs, gently pinch your lashes and rub gently. Remove residue with tissue, and continue with your face wash routine, preferably with an oil cleanser. Second method, is using the Heroine Make Mascara remover in the light pink tube. The instructions says to leave it for 3 minutes which is totally absurd. You must leave it for at least 15 minutes. And then follow the same steps as you would with the vaseline. Using these 2 methods, after cleansing entire face I will use Neutrogena eye makeup remover if there are still and eye makeup left.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives me great length and volume with no clumping, but most importantly, it holds my curl ALL DAY! I never get any flaking or smudging. I really like the small plastic brush which is great for getting the base of your lashes and the inner/outer corners. This is EXTREMELY waterproof, so it is difficult to remove, but that is the same very reason it holds a curl. What I do is saturate a cotton pad with a dual-phase remover and gently press against my eye for 10 seconds. This will soften the mascara considerably. Then I lightly swipe my lashes up and down with the pad with light pressure (in the same motion of applying mascara, if that makes any sense). My mascara comes off with no scrubbing or tugging and I have never lost any lashes by doing it this way. The bottom line is you HAVE to use a dual-phase or oil-based eye MU remover, or else you will find it nearly impossible to remove.

on 9/9/2011 1:53:00 AM

This mascara is amazing. I used volume one before but I prefer this one. It is very black, waterproof and holds the curl very well. It takes more than six months to dry out. You do need to use eye make up remover to remove this.I am very happy with the purchase.

It's one of my favorite mascaras after I tried a lot of mascaras from maybelline, loreal, chanel, dior, lancome, clarins, clinique, guerlains, helena rubinstein....and so on.
For my asian lashes, which are fine, with no natural curl,normal long and very stubborn ;) this mascara is really good!!
But I have to say, that for the first application this mascara is too heavy/ hard for my asian lashes. It makes them just going down after I curled them. But after using inimtable by chanel and divinora by guerlain (which is not availible anymore and very bad for me, but I luckily buyed a lot of them before they were taken out) the kiss me mascara just gives them the wow effect. it gives them more drama, the color is deep black and they highlight my lashes perfectly. It does not clump my lashes together and it makes them longer AND thicker. I think the last effect dominates more although the mascara called "long and curl". And it fix the applications before really good so that the curl oh the lashes stay all day and all night!

on 8/10/2011 2:43:00 PM

Puts the loads of mascaras I've tried before to shame.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have the oiliest eyelids known to man. Even eyelid primers/bases can't stop my eyelids from being oily for more than 2 hours. Drugstore and luxury waterproof mascaras smudge, smear, run, flake, and don't keep my lashes curled. I stumbled upon this mascara in my local Japanese market for it was on a promo sale that came with the remover. I'm so glad I did! It stayed on all day, no smearing or flaking. Kept my stick straight eyelashes curled and gave them a bit of length. Its deep black, and gives great separation and the fiber formula gave my lashes a bit of bulk. Packaging is okay, not as frilly as most asian beauty packaging, but practical. I used to use the Bobbi Brown waterproof mascara, but I prefer this one for it gives a bit more drama and performs better than the BB mascara. The price is a bit steep, I bought it for $18 along with the remover (which is great!), but for the quality and performance I will repurchase this.

on 7/30/2011 3:01:00 PM

One of my favorite product. The mascara is long lasting and water-proof. No smudging. I have tried maybeline define a lash mascara before. It smudges and gives me dark circles under my eyes.

But it is hard to remove. (Must use make up remover)