October 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Polishes - Hard Candy - Delinquent Mini Nail Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by graceiscool06x

Very cute nail set I bought around the holidays. it was 25 so a little expensive but worth it. i find these colors are more holiday colors especially the gold and red. i really love the nude it is so cute and gives me a shimmer and I dont have to worry about chipping. I was doing my nails before a party and left these out and all my friends were using them and loving them. the names are very cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't make up my mind! Why should I have to - thanks to Hard Candy's Mini Nail Kit in Delinquent. Seven eye-popping shades come in a shiny shocking pink faux snake skin zippered pouch (7 " by 3"). And, such a pretty pouch it is - after I've polished off the polishes, I'll use it for toting brushes, lip gloss, blush - all my makeup must-haves at the ready.
The seven scintillating shades were serendipitously selected to offer endless possibilities - share with my best pals, have a pick-a-polish party or give my fingers and toes a different glam glow whenever the mood strikes.
Of course, each bottle comes with the trademark Hard Candy ring- silver, pearl, ruby and jet. The shades included in the kit are a perfect palette from Trailer Trash (silver sparkle), to Vibe (black sparkle) with Angel (gold sparkle), Earth (nude shimmer), Stop (red sparkle), Scam (hot pink shimmer), and Vinyl (dark purple) in between.
We know what variety is the spice of - so, I like to live a little!

- Gail Cooke

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by ilovejoey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this set! I was surprised at how lovely this polish is. I hear a lot of so-so reviews for Hard Candy products, but this set is wonderful. The colors range from very wearable and neutral (Angel which is a light gold and Earth, a pretty nude with shimmer) to super sexy and edgy (I love Vinyl, the dark purple shade, and Scam, hot pink with sexy shimmer the best.)

It goes on very smooth and even and for me the color lasts almost a week with no topcoat. I get a little chipping at about day 4 or 5. I should try this with a top coat, but I haven't needed to since I'm having fun switching up the colors every few days.

The packaging is adorable, I love the little makeup bag and of course the cute little bottles with fun plastic rings.

Very cool product, great price ($25 USD for 7 polishes, although they are on the small side it's still a deal). The colors are super fun, especially if you like playing with more daring shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLee67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd seen a few of Hard Candy's mini polish sets over the years, and I usually passed on them because they were just sample-sized bottles of the same pre-existing colors I already owned. Not this year! With the exception of Trailer Trash and Stop, the colors in the Delinquent set are all new:

"Trailer Trash" silver metallic
"Angel" light gold metallic (very similar in shade to the no-longer-in-production Hard Candy color "Love Child", and there was an HC shade called "Angel" years ago that was a peachy-yellow pearl and is very different from the shade in the Delinquent set)
"Earth" silvery taupe (again, there was an HC shade called "Earth" awhile back, but it was a blue creme)
"Stop" cherry red with red microglitter
"Scam" silvery hot pink
"Vinyl" black plum creme
"Vibe" black shimmer (the shimmer in this polish is too subtle and doesn't really show up, even in sunlight; though it goes on opaque and even, 2 coats looked no different from a black creme)

The bottles each have a little color-co-ordinated rubber ring and the set comes in a metallic hot pink zippered case. Very cute, and would make a nice stocking stuffer or inexpensive Secret Santa gift, as the price is about $25.00 US. I love all the colors in this set, and would definitely buy it again. I miss the days of Hard Candy polish coming in more shades than just the 4 or 5 pale pastels they currently offer (blah), and I hope they decide to make the Delinquent set colors full-sized. Love!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by fabulous_crystal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!!! Awesome way to try out 7 nail polishes!!! the colors are a hot sparkly pink, gold, silver, blackish purple, shimmery black, shimmery beige, and sparkly red...amazing!! I love this kit, best $25 I've spent on makeup lately. Yeah they do chip a little faster that what i'm used to, but if you swipe your tips with color and add topcoat again after you first notice the chips, the color will last at least another 2-3 days. And they all come with their little ring. Very very cute. GET it at Sephora NOW!