Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Colour in Diamonds

4.8

on 5/30/2015 8:53:00 AM

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually prefer to wear this polish on its own. Don't get me wrong I've worn it over colored polish many times and it looks great, but I think it's the perfect alternative to clear polish-it dresses up my nails and looks gorgeous in the sunlight. It's amazingly fast drying and the wear time is really good. I will definitely repurchase, in fact I should probably get some backups in case it's discontinued.

on 4/14/2015 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I've been using this for years. It is easily available here in Australia from KMart, or even supermarkets. I use it on my toe nails just to add a bit of shimmer - nothing too obvious. One solid layer does it for me. The colours are subtle with just enough shimmer to make me feel glorious on my yoga mat :-) On my toe nails it lasts about 2 weeks (I do my pedicures every 2 weeks so it's just perfect) and if it rubs off a little bit, it doesn't show. I would prefer flatter, wider brush but otherwise I am very happy with this product!

on 3/20/2015 6:49:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite Polish. If I get bored with a mani, if I have streakiness, if I want to add some pizazz, this is it. I did I nude colored polish yesterday, got up this morning and it looked streaky and blah, and once again, this polish made my nails look 100% amazing. It's a glitter that is so fine, it's not over the top. I'm going to buy a few more bottles because I can't ever let this out of my sight.

on 1/18/2015 11:24:00 AM

I use this as a top coat and it is simply marvelous. It gives a nice silvery sheen to my nails and layers well over any nail polish. The wear time is great too, about a week. I would repurchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Glitter for grown-ups! Pretty silver micro-glitter adds subtle bling to any polish you own. I threw a coat over a classic French mani; instant love.

on 11/2/2012 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Diamonds is a translucide nail polish with green and silver shimmers in it.It goes really well on the application, it brings a light to the nails. Goes well on any nail polish to bring a new dimension to the nails! Love it!

on 9/7/2012 2:53:00 AM

This top coat is awesome.

Adds enough shimmer without going too glittery, perfect for someone like me who loves shiny, pretty nails but is old enough to know better. I like to layer it on subtle, nude-colored polish for extra fun without going full on disco.

Doubles the number of nail polish I own too!

I paid full price for this, but was still only $5.50 at my local Walgreens. So worth every penny.

on 8/9/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Elegant yet easy to wear. The micro sparkles in this polish make it stand apart from other chunky glitter polishes aimed at a younger girl. One coat achieves a clear crisp look which from a distance looks like white clean nails. Two coats sufficiently covers, applies easily and dries quickly to a softly glistening delicate white. This product is very similar to Essie Luxeffects in "Pure Pearlfection", however compared side by side, the slight difference being that Essie is more silverish than SH "Diamonds", which appears more on the white side. As a plus, even the packaging in very nice.

WOW! This goes so well with different shades of colour and gives them beautiful dimension. The best thing is that you can glamour up all of your colours with this overcoat, so it doubles the amount of shades you have (at least in the eye of everybody else) :) The shimmer is fine and NOT chunky, looks very elegant and grown-up.

on 2/5/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This seems to be an almost exact dupe of Essie's Luxe Effects Pure Pearlfection. Although I haven't swatched both on my nail (Just have ther SH diamonds) in the bottle,to the eye its' the same. Save your money and get the SH. That said, I really like this polish and it definitely kicks whatever your wearing up a notch when used as a topcoat over something else. Used this over a shimmery forest green at Christmas and was very pretty. I currently am wearing on top of Wet and Wild's Mega Last in Bite the Bullet. Goes over anything, I think it should be a staple in any NP Collection. It dries fast to a very hard finish. Can't speak to the staying power as I havent' noticed since I put on a final top coat..

Popular Polishes