OPI Catch Me In Your Net

4.8

on 7/13/2013 12:36:00 AM

In love with this color. I hate to use it too much because I don't want use it all up. It's a beautiful color. In my option best from OPI.

on 7/12/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For everyone who is "wishing" it back, I bought mine today at ulta, and they had quite a few bottles stocked. Its back.

Originally wanted OPI's Catch Me in Your Net, but this is an identical dupe. Drying time is a bit long, and polish feels a bit soft, but its a stunning color. Can't stop staring at my hands, haha.

on 7/8/2013 6:47:00 AM

I am In love with this polish. I got it when I was like 14 when I was at the salon getting my toes done with my grandma and it has been years since and it has completely gummed up. Which makes me soo sad because i can,t find it anywhere. It is so beautiful on your toes and lasts for a really long time. If you can find it buy it its beautiful.

on 4/16/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for a colour like this forever! It's a beautiful dark turquoise- reminds me of a mermaid. It has a ton of shimmer, and is like a foil polish. Goes on like a dream, totally opaque in two coats and doesn't require a lot of drying time. So glad I scored this polish!

on 7/15/2011 6:14:00 PM

This is possibly my new favourite polish. It's absolutely stunning on the nails and the colour looks different as you move your hands. i just absolutely LOVE it, get so many compliments and it's easy to apply. perfect. :)

on 6/30/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous Colour!! Teal Blue (slight duochrome) with silver glitter. The glitter isn't too coarse though. Reminds me of OPI's Austin-Tatious Turquoise from their Texas Collection but this one has glitter. Very unique shade and perfect year round to brighten up your day :)

on 6/11/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love this colour. it changes colour depending on the lighting. sometimes it can look like an emerald green though the true base colour is sea green/blue (think coral reef/ tropical sea) with foil-like glitter than reflects yellow-green.. . the polish is however on the sheer side and even with short nails i needed min. 3 coats.

oh and, on fifth day of wear i got bored and decided to put matte top coat on, the colour becomes lighter and appears a bit like the suede polishes?(i don't own one so can't compare). however under the sun it sort of has the finish of fish scales with the pearl-like gradient glimmer, very cool - try it!

on 5/20/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Short and sweet review!

Color: blue-green, glass-flecked foil
Drying time: medium-long; takes longer than other OPI's
Opacity: 3 coats to avoid VNL
Durability: great
Dupes: Zoya Charla
Awesomeness: YES

on 5/18/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I looooves it, and I can't seem to replace it with ANYTHING. It came out last summer, and it's already a drip away from being done!! A DRIP!

Bring it back, please, please, please.

on 5/14/2011 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing nail color!! It's such a beautiful blue with hints of green sparkles!! I did 2 coats and it turned out beautiful!! i've received so many compliments on my nails since i painted them, and it has only been a few days! I definitely suggest this polish!!

Popular Polishes