OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 8/19/2015 10:27:00 AM

This is classic OPI shade is absolutely GORGEOUS! I can see why this one is so popular.
I am a sucker for bright, pinky-fuchsia shades and this one has an excellent formula. Opaque in two coats, no problems with application or wear, and it dries to a beautiful shiny finish.
I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

This polish is perfect because its not to bright and not to dull. I wear this all the time.

on 6/30/2015 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

O.P.I is over all my favorite nail polish brand, no question asked. Great formula, full cover, lasts for days and have such a vast range of colors, it's actually overwhelming.
This color is just beautiful. I'm not a big fan of bright colors, but this one is something else. If you are looking for a fun summery bright color to wear during summer, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

on 2/11/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Adore this color. Absolutely gorgeous for fingers & toes, especially in the summertime. Goes on nicely and stays on with no chips for a week with base & top coat. Off to get my second bottle!

on 11/21/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite polishes - and I didn't expect to like it. It's a great fuschia/berry pink with blue undertones that make it work really well with my pale, cool skin-tone. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a versatile color - good in summer and winter; bright without being "extreme" (like some of my favorites :P); young but not juvenile; makes a beautiful 10 finger "conservative" manicure and plays very well with glitter and nail art. The formula is excellent, as many others have noted - I do two coats but you can get away with one, and it wears very well without chipping. I like OPI and this is one of their best imo.

on 9/28/2014 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The high rating on this polish is well-deserved. The color and the formula are both awesome. The color is the perfect balance of fun and classic. I think on a young girl it's far from boring but still a little sophisticated and on an older woman it's fun without being garish...if you believe a color can be garish ;). I'm in my 30s and I love it, the color definitely pops and grabs attention, it's very girly without being juvenile. This color is bright, not dark and in between a fuchsia and a raspberry (in the picture I uploaded it looks slightly more red than it does in real life; the camera doesn't pick up the blue undertones very well). The formula is amazing, more liquid than some of the other OPI polishes I have, I love it. I buy cheap nail polishes and I some I love but then I use OPI and the formula is just hard to beat (except for the pastels). Highly recommend.

on 6/20/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is probably one of my favorite polishes (and I own many). This color is a beautiful pink/berry shade, which is fun but not to bright. I can see it being used in all seasons. The formula is amazing, thin but opaque (one-coat wonder) and dries to a glossy finish. I can't say enough good things about this polish. One of OPI's best.

This is my HG nail polish. My all time favorite color. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It's a pretty magenta/pink color. LOVE IT!

on 4/15/2014 2:58:00 PM

One of my favorite darker pinks, it also stays on your nail! I wore it on both nails and feet to a beach weekend and didn't have any chipping! I have medium skin tone and it looked really pretty with my yellow undertone.

I love this nail polish! It's a gorgeous deep shade of pink and it goes on opaque so I only need one coat, which is always a plus. It's one of my favorite OPI colors.

Popular Polishes