October 21, 2014 | 1835 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Regeneration Defending Day Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by curlylaura

My skin loves this moisturiser. It's not looked this good for years. Its clearer, brighter and more evenly toned. The only downside to this moisturiser is gauging how much to pump out. It can be a bit greasy if I put too much on but that's user error rather than the p product. Will buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by totoluvdanz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the moisturiser is just about right. it somehow can smooth ur skin but never use it in winter, not even autumn.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by honeylocks

I really like this and have just recommended it to use before applying a long-lasting/oil-free foundation (such as Rimmel's Stay Matte Mousse/liquid) as you need something not to feel dry and tight on your skin under one of these foundations.

The moisturiser sinks in really well and it's very nourishing at the same time.
You just know it's working to keep you hydrated underneath, without leaving any residue on the surface. Immediately softens and evens your skintone
I have normal/dry skin but would recommend to combination types
- a little goes a very long way (just be careful not to press on the pump too hard) and as I say it absorbs in very well, leaving you with a good base to apply a matte foundation.

Great price, around 8 in Boots.
My second of many future buys.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by cherryaimless

I like this moisturiser because it has a SPF, it is fragrance and colour free and it is gentle on the skin. I have dry skin that can be sensitive and at one particular time ALL cleansers and creams were irritating my skin - all EXCEPT for Simple products. It was the only day cream I could use that wouldn't 'burn' my skin, in fact it felt so soothing and just right, not tight and uncomfortable and definitely not oily. I do like to use a richer cream from time to time but otherwise if I were looking for an inexpensive, basic non-irritating cream, this would be it. That being said I do think this product would be best suited to those with dry/sensitive skin. My friend has normal/combination skin and found this product to oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Pooky83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product and am on my second bottle of it- which is unusual for me. Firstly, and most importantly, it doesn't cause my skin to go bright red, which is quite a common occurrence for me in high end and mid market brands. Secondly, it has an SPF- I would try the Simple hydrating lotion, but it's SPFless. It absorbs well, but I do tend to warm it up in my hands before applying. Two things annoy me- the pump dispenser (initially it's difficult to gauge how much to pump out, and I ended up with more cream than I needed) and the fact that the plastic tub can't be cut to get the dregs out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by gforce7

This stuff is just horrible - it feels thick, greasy, sticky and doesn't absorb into skin well at all. It's so thick it actually drags and pulls at my skin as I'm applying it. There is no way I would let this near my face again (in fact, the last time I used it, I had to wash it off, it felt so unpleasant), so I've tried to get it used up on my hands, knees, elbows etc, but even this is a struggle! I'm especially disappointed with this moisturiser since I've liked every other Simple product I have tried to date.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2007 3:36:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Simple 'Regeneration' range is targeted at a slightly older crowd than the regular line. This thickish cream moisturiser contains SPF15 and is hygenically packaged in a 50 ml pump dispenser. Unfortunately I was disappinted with this as it completely clogged my pores. Within a week, my skin was dull and I was getting whiteheads and blackheads (never had problems with this before), so I had to stop using it. My 35-year old skin is not even that oily to begin with. So far this is the biggest disappointement out of all the Simple products I've used.