China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

on 3/23/2015 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this because I love tiffany blue colors especially for spring! I was not impressed by this nail polish. Maybe I received a bad bottle but this polish goes on with no coverage basically and then when you try to layer it...it looks nasty and clumpy. I'm going to try another bottle since this has such good reviews though. Hopefully it was just the bottle I received.

on 1/5/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

now i see what all the hype over this polish was about!! this color is to die for! i would call it a dusty robin's egg blue.. for me this is more of a winter/spring color. but to be honest, if i want to wear something i'll wear it any old time of year lol.. this is one of those polishes i'd be inclined to pull out at any given time.
the formula is A+ 2 easy coats and you're good to go! dries pretty quickly, doesn't chip, looks amazing with my fair skin this time of year! it pops just enough, but is still dusty enough to be a good winter color (my opinion, of course!)
i could just kick myself for not picking this one up sooner!! this is a must have for any nail polish lover!

on 10/18/2014 4:13:00 PM

Lives up to the hype. It's an exactly perfect shade of Tiffany blue. Incredible formula too. Opaque in two coats, self-leveling, and no streaking.
This is a very popular color with lots of reviews so there's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already. But it truly is a must-have polish. Looks so gorgeous and amazing, bright and cheerful but not tacky or garish at all.
A classic- I would absolutely buy this one again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

3.5 lipsticks.
I've had my bottle (this is my second bottle of For Audrey) for years and years now, it's one of those colors that I almost never reach for, but when I do, I'm always glad I have it. Yes, yes, the perfect Tiffany blue, great for spring and summer, always gets compliments, works on my nw20 skin---it does tend to make my tips more "yellow" than normal, but I'm down for that, sometimes I get tired of the pink tone to my skin.

I do expereince some drag with this polish from time to time, so I wouldn't say application is perfect, it's not, but it's pretty easy to work with, even though the skinny CG brush could be improved on, and it's opaque in two coats. The finish is no where near as shiny as I'd prefer, so I add a couple coats of Poshe tc to it. Dry time is more than average on me.

on 6/14/2014 4:35:00 PM

Good quality polish, the color is the Tiffany color. Does not chip easily, good pigment. It just need two coats and with a top coat looks perfect. If you are a polish fanatic this needs to be in your collection.

on 5/29/2014 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is my first ever nail polish and I bought it because it had the most reviews on makeupalley and it had a really high rating. I'm trying out new stuff at the moment so I thought I could start using nail varnish and I wanted something that was perfect for the summer, so I was the great reviews here and bought it.

When I first got it I have to say that I was a little sceptical because the colour in the glass looked a little muddy and not like the ones in the picture at all, but once I applied it it was excatly the way I expected it to be.

The application was fairly easy as well and 2 coats are enough.

I can definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty fresh colour for the summer.

LOVE this polish. The name, the formula, the color, it's all so perfect. The only (minor) complaints I have is that the China Glaze brush is too small (I prefer OPI). Also, the packaging is not the best, compared to essie, chanel, & other higher end polishes, which I know I'm asking for too much since it's so much cheaper than higher end polishes.
Also, another reviewer mentioned that it doesn't look good on her warm yellow-toned asian skin tones and I beg to differ. I have the exact same skin tone as she described and I love this color on me.
So overall, I'm very satisfied with this polish.

on 3/14/2014 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The reviews here are SO darn good and so I decided I would try this color as it looks good on some hands. I love the tiffany blue color, but on my yellow, warm, asian, skintone, it's the ugliest color ever. If you have cool skin tone, this would look extremely good on you. On me, it looked so bad and so ridiculous to the point that I wore it for maybe 2 hours then I removed it all.

Unfortunately I can only pull of french nails, coral, red, or dark nails....

on 2/7/2014 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely loved the color! on nails it looks the same as in the bottle. However, it takes a while for polish to dry and I couldn't get a thin coat - only managed to get quite a thick coat (its fine because its enough to get full coverage and color, but takes ages to dry). Also I wouldn't say that it lasts very long. Normally I can wear nail polish for 5 days (with base and top coats) without any problems but this one doesn't stay longer than 3 days without corrections on the tips. I would say its quite expensive but you get a lot of product and because you need only 1 coat, bottle will be enough for a long time.

on 1/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had the salon do a French manicure with For Audrey on the tips. The color oxidized to an almost perfect match to my tiffany charms. I went 11 days before chipping. I'm a legal secretary typing filing moving boxes set up christmas tree did dishes. I don't know what the top coat was or what made this work but I have never ever gone 11 days without a chip even when I wore acrylics!

Top Rated China Glaze Products