October 26, 2014 | 1027 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Lives up to the hype. It's an exactly perfect shade of Tiffany blue. Incredible formula too. Opaque in two coats, self-leveling, and no streaking.
This is a very popular color with lots of reviews so there's not much to say about it that hasn't been said already. But it truly is a must-have polish. Looks so gorgeous and amazing, bright and cheerful but not tacky or garish at all.
A classic- I would absolutely buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

3.5 lipsticks.
I've had my bottle (this is my second bottle of For Audrey) for years and years now, it's one of those colors that I almost never reach for, but when I do, I'm always glad I have it. Yes, yes, the perfect Tiffany blue, great for spring and summer, always gets compliments, works on my nw20 skin---it does tend to make my tips more "yellow" than normal, but I'm down for that, sometimes I get tired of the pink tone to my skin.

I do expereince some drag with this polish from time to time, so I wouldn't say application is perfect, it's not, but it's pretty easy to work with, even though the skinny CG brush could be improved on, and it's opaque in two coats. The finish is no where near as shiny as I'd prefer, so I add a couple coats of Poshe tc to it. Dry time is more than average on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good quality polish, the color is the Tiffany color. Does not chip easily, good pigment. It just need two coats and with a top coat looks perfect. If you are a polish fanatic this needs to be in your collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first ever nail polish and I bought it because it had the most reviews on makeupalley and it had a really high rating. I'm trying out new stuff at the moment so I thought I could start using nail varnish and I wanted something that was perfect for the summer, so I was the great reviews here and bought it.

When I first got it I have to say that I was a little sceptical because the colour in the glass looked a little muddy and not like the ones in the picture at all, but once I applied it it was excatly the way I expected it to be.

The application was fairly easy as well and 2 coats are enough.

I can definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty fresh colour for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by summergirl8830

LOVE this polish. The name, the formula, the color, it's all so perfect. The only (minor) complaints I have is that the China Glaze brush is too small (I prefer OPI). Also, the packaging is not the best, compared to essie, chanel, & other higher end polishes, which I know I'm asking for too much since it's so much cheaper than higher end polishes.
Also, another reviewer mentioned that it doesn't look good on her warm yellow-toned asian skin tones and I beg to differ. I have the exact same skin tone as she described and I love this color on me.
So overall, I'm very satisfied with this polish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The reviews here are SO darn good and so I decided I would try this color as it looks good on some hands. I love the tiffany blue color, but on my yellow, warm, asian, skintone, it's the ugliest color ever. If you have cool skin tone, this would look extremely good on you. On me, it looked so bad and so ridiculous to the point that I wore it for maybe 2 hours then I removed it all.

Unfortunately I can only pull of french nails, coral, red, or dark nails....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely loved the color! on nails it looks the same as in the bottle. However, it takes a while for polish to dry and I couldn't get a thin coat - only managed to get quite a thick coat (its fine because its enough to get full coverage and color, but takes ages to dry). Also I wouldn't say that it lasts very long. Normally I can wear nail polish for 5 days (with base and top coats) without any problems but this one doesn't stay longer than 3 days without corrections on the tips. I would say its quite expensive but you get a lot of product and because you need only 1 coat, bottle will be enough for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had the salon do a French manicure with For Audrey on the tips. The color oxidized to an almost perfect match to my tiffany charms. I went 11 days before chipping. I'm a legal secretary typing filing moving boxes set up christmas tree did dishes. I don't know what the top coat was or what made this work but I have never ever gone 11 days without a chip even when I wore acrylics!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ColorDream

I saw this color on one of my nurses when I was in the hospital. It looked so pretty on her that I had to get my hands on a bottle and try it for myself. I LOVE how close it is to the color of Tiffany's boxes! It's such a pretty and unusual color. I'm a sucker for blues and greens, so this is a perfect shade for me -- truly the best of both worlds! The color is highly saturated and goes on like a dream! You could get away with just one coat if you are in a hurry. Two coats make it perfect and if you choose, you can even get away without a topcoat since it dries very quickly and extremely shiny! It looks beautiful on both long and short nails. It also lasts at least a week with one coat -- up to two weeks with two coats and a protective top coat. If you're looking for something to spice up your polish collection -- look no further! When this runs out, I'll definitely be buying another! This has become a staple, go to color in my collection. I hope it will be in yours too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful Tiffany color. It applies like butter on all but my thumbnails, which tend to streak but quickly even out. I can technically get away with one coat if I wanted to but I like to use two to make sure I get it nicely opaque. Drying time is standard for nail polish so be sure to wear a fast dry top coat with it. Not only will it dry faster but your nails will also be glossier than they already will be. I've found that this will take at least five days before it begins chipping on me. Highly recommended.