August 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine SHEER

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by alaynaelizabeth

I love this shampoo, it makes my hair shiny and silky feeling. It doesn't make my hair dry nor greasy. I would probably buy this again but I think I'm going to try out Lush hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is probably my favorite shampoo to buy at the drugstore. It makes my hair sleek and smooth, plus it smells great! For $3, what more could you ask for?

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by XxMakeUpChickxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff!

Has a great smell.

Makes my hair soft & shiny.

Not greasy, no residue.

Perfect!

Must have.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I really haven't experienced any greasy residue nor build-up with this at all. It is really sheer and light and leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth. I will have to give this more time, but with the wonderful Melting Masque, this is great for smoothing the kinks out of my hair. Love Garnier!

Update**On second use, I think this did actually leave a slight residue on my hair. Strange, because this really is a super sheer formula. Hate to say it, but I probably won't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by batcavity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the worst shampoo I have ever tried. Inadvertently, I used it one day, and a few hours later, I looked in the mirror and asked "Why is my hair so greasy?" I then realized why, and had a flashback of when I used another Garnier product a few years ago. It had the same result: greasy, heavy, lots of product build up. It's really gross and disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Sheer version of this knowing my fine hair can't tolerate anything super heavy. I only used this once, but it made my hair look like I washed it with vegetable oil! Eew!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Mingaling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff smells sooo Yummy, but it is not very strong so you can hardly smell it.

Overall I like it, it doesnt make my hair greasy and yucky which is Great!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by CuteSweetSlly1

i do not know why i bought this even (lol!) but i did and decided to give it a try. the smell is nice and lasts, but it gives such a greasy film and layer...and i completely washed it out! it gives an awful performance overal, in my opinion. i'm sure you all had a better experience with this, but in general garnier shampoos leave my hair greasy, but this one espeically.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 8:28:00 PM More reviews by LexiB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought this for the first time. The only gripe is that the bottle is hard to open, but other than that, it feels wonderful on my longish, fine hair that also tends to be dry. I use Long and Strong leave-in conditioner and the sleek and shine sheer serum and my hair is silky and feels healthy! Definitely, I'd reccomend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

Good stuff for my long fine hair.