Pacifica Persian Rose

on 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM

I love this scent. It comes on strong but the dry down is very calming and lovely. Long lasting too

on 1/21/2014 1:45:00 AM

I am just amazed how good the throw is in this candle. It has amazing rose scent. If you are into rose this one is worth a try. I also like thier perfume too! Out of all other perfume staying power is very long. I had mediterranean fig before and that didnot have much staying power.

The most wonderful concentrated Rose perfume candle ever made.
Pacifica Persian rose smells like the center of the velvelty petals of the rose with a slight fresh citrus touch. This scent puts me in a good mood.

on 3/25/2012 2:49:00 AM

I've been on a bit of a rose bender lately so it was no surprise I picked up this candle at my local health store. The packaging is very high quality, almost makes you feel bad for throwing it out. The scent straight out of the box does no justice to what this little baby can do, once lit. Normally it takes two 3-wick candles from BBW in order to fill my living room with a barely there scent; meanwhile, this tiny 5.5 oz candle FILLED my entire main floor with very delicate warmth of floral and earthy spice notes. The scent is very romantic and relaxing, inspires femininity and would not only make a perfect addition to a DIY spa day at home but it could also turn into a very thoughtful present. I also picked up the solid fragrance from the same scent line as well as Hawaiian Ruby Guava and applied together they make quite a lovely scent pairing.

It's definitely worth every penny because you are actually engaging your senses in real aromatherapy and considering how precious essential oils are, you're robbing yourself blind by wasting money on trendy synthetic candles. I appreciate Pacifica's founder dedication to support local US manufacturers and growers (even though I am Canadian ^_^) as well as keeping the components as clean as possible.

on 11/21/2008 5:43:00 AM

i bought the 3oz glass pot. decided to try a few (ahem, 7...) different scents out to test the throw before buying the larger sizes

initially i didn't consider the rose because i considered rose to be a stuffy grandma scent, but with 6 other scents in the cart...well, i bought it

beautiful soft scent
excellent throw, scents my whole loft very well
classy and elegant, will rebuy in the 10.5oz next time

on 3/28/2007 8:20:00 PM

I'm right now going through a bit of candle moment, but I can't help it, I keep on picking up really good ones, but this story begins with another candle entirely D.L. & Co's Loukhoum (you know the ridicuslously expensive candle company with gorgeous packaging), which in sheer joy I found on sale at Anthropology for $19.99 last December. Still I've been reluctent to burn that candle because it is gorgeous and apparently D.L. & Co. created it once and it then fell out of the companies history. But, I have found a rose scent that is nearly identitcal to Loukhoum, is consistantly in demand, and the best part so much cheaper. The differences between Loukhoum and Persian Rose: Persian Rose has spicy green bottom note where as Loukhoum retains a fluffy marshmallowy bottom. Now on to the inherent wonderfulness these both have; a mild almost lipsticky candied rose scent, that leaves your mouth bizarrely salivating. So utterly lovely. I highly recommend to rose lovers and those who fell in love with D.L & Co's Loukhoum. Unlike some Pacifica candles this one has great throw and really does fragrance a room and that was with my tiny little candle of it.

Popular Candles