August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Candles - Archipelago Botanicals - All Candle Scents

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by salsacatblue

love archipelago candles! Havana is my favorite. I also tried luna which i could only smell lemon and stone henge it was meah, ok for me. But love havana dark sexy woody comforting scent. I also liked verbena basil that exactly smell like how its named!! It seems like signature candle burns more evenly than excursion candle. Both of them are supposed to be soy based. i am having a hard time keeping stone henge burning and now it has burned down the middle of candle : (

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I prefer Luna and Stonehenge. These are totally worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by twinkleyeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These candles are wonderful. Much more complex than other candles I have purchased. My favorite is Havana - great fall/winter scent. Not sweet smelling at all - more of a masculine scent. Stonehenge is my next favorite. They are a bit pricey but well worth the cost. I buy them from ebay a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best candles in the world, bar none. They are beautifully presented in an adorable box, the glass holder and decorative ribbon are classic and the THROW!!!! Every room in my home smells rich and warm for hours...I've tried them all I think, the Fig is by far my favorite. A rich, deep earthy smell that makes you happy just to be in your home. You will love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by oxfordgrrl

The best scents I have tried! I love Positano the best - white nectarine & pomegranate - mmmmmmm. Makes my entire apartment smell amazing even when not lit. I prefer the glass jar over the stand alone pilars - less waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by sug4baby

This is the best candle I've ever used. I've been using the Yankee candle before I found this amazing candles! I'm totally in love this caramel scent at the moment... Oh the only criticism is the price is too high here in Australia.. A$50!! but who carse...I will def repurchase it!! =p

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very strong candles. Very good throw. Will fill your entire house with the scent you choose...so you had better like it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by sweethunny81

I love love love Peony fragrance candle the best. I put it on my bedside table, it smells lovely even when I am not burning it. Can't rave enough about Archipelago candles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lotionbuff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased the new African Freesia from Archipelago. It is sweet and florally but not overwhelming. it fragrances the entire room within 20 minutes or so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 3:31:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got one of these in Grapefruit as part of a gift set. The scent was lovely and not overwhelming and the candle burned for a long time. Plus, it came in a cute little tin with a lid that you can clean out and use to store any number of small items.