Archipelago Botanicals All Candle Scents

4.7

on 1/21/2014 2:03:00 AM

love archipelago candles! Havana is my favorite. I also tried luna which i could only smell lemon and stone henge it was meah, ok for me. But love havana dark sexy woody comforting scent. I also liked verbena basil that exactly smell like how its named!! It seems like signature candle burns more evenly than excursion candle. Both of them are supposed to be soy based. i am having a hard time keeping stone henge burning and now it has burned down the middle of candle : (

on 12/5/2010 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I prefer Luna and Stonehenge. These are totally worth the money!

on 10/29/2010 8:22:00 AM

These candles are wonderful. Much more complex than other candles I have purchased. My favorite is Havana - great fall/winter scent. Not sweet smelling at all - more of a masculine scent. Stonehenge is my next favorite. They are a bit pricey but well worth the cost. I buy them from ebay a lot.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are the best candles in the world, bar none. They are beautifully presented in an adorable box, the glass holder and decorative ribbon are classic and the THROW!!!! Every room in my home smells rich and warm for hours...I've tried them all I think, the Fig is by far my favorite. A rich, deep earthy smell that makes you happy just to be in your home. You will love them!

on 3/4/2009 9:41:00 PM

The best scents I have tried! I love Positano the best - white nectarine & pomegranate - mmmmmmm. Makes my entire apartment smell amazing even when not lit. I prefer the glass jar over the stand alone pilars - less waste.

on 10/15/2008 4:34:00 PM

This is the best candle I've ever used. I've been using the Yankee candle before I found this amazing candles! I'm totally in love this caramel scent at the moment... Oh the only criticism is the price is too high here in Australia.. A$50!! but who carse...I will def repurchase it!! =p

on 9/12/2008 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Very strong candles. Very good throw. Will fill your entire house with the scent you choose...so you had better like it! :)

on 3/12/2008 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love Peony fragrance candle the best. I put it on my bedside table, it smells lovely even when I am not burning it. Can't rave enough about Archipelago candles.

on 3/10/2008 8:47:00 PM

I just purchased the new African Freesia from Archipelago. It is sweet and florally but not overwhelming. it fragrances the entire room within 20 minutes or so.

on 1/25/2008 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got one of these in Grapefruit as part of a gift set. The scent was lovely and not overwhelming and the candle burned for a long time. Plus, it came in a cute little tin with a lid that you can clean out and use to store any number of small items.

Popular Candles