Yankee Candles MacIntosh Housewarmer

4.8

I'm not sure why these candles are on a make-up review, but interestingly enough, I've tried them. I used to use them until Scentsy came along. I'll never go back to Yankee. Scentsy wax lasts at LEAST 4 times longer and it's cheaper. Before Scentsy, Yankee was the best thing out there, but no more. Scentsy rules.

on 9/28/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite Yankee Candle scent by far. It smells like apples so intensely. It doesn't smell fake or chemically. It's so perfect for the holidays and Fall. This is one of two candles from them I will continue to look for. All other scents I will seek out BBW.

on 4/2/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These are on my MUST HAVES list at home i always use these in almost every room.... drives my boyfriends crazy but he knows it smells good too!

Any who, they are very reasonably priced and they last a long time very worth the purchase i might say!

on 3/28/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

love love this scent for year round use,, my favorite

on 3/28/2014 1:49:00 PM

I got the huge candle. Lotus and sea salt:-) A lovely scent in my opinion plus I got few other ones- ocean star, marshmallow and manadarin cranberry! They have a nice broad range. Do at least try it once, if you feel it's too pricey, you could start out with the small mini ones first! In the long run, you should consider getting the bigger one cause it lasts waaaay longer. TRY IT.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I looove this candle! Bought it after reading reviews here. I'm not big on heavy, musky, or overpowering scents and I get migraines from some fragrances (including candles). This does not do that to me. It's clean, crisp, and refreshing. I just wish they would burn forever, I go through them pretty quick. I have had this scent all fall and through this winter this year. Love it!

on 10/1/2013 10:51:00 AM

Great all year round smell. But better for fall. Definitely a keeper.

on 7/8/2013 12:21:00 AM

smells so amazing and clean I burn it in my kitchen all year round :-) definatly worth it

on 4/6/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love Yankee candles, and this is a classic. I have a red kitchen and this candle doesn't leave my counter :) Fresh, clean, and you can burn it in summer as well as winter. Great scent!

on 4/6/2013 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I know a lot of people who think Yankee Candles are overpriced and admittedly a few years ago, if you told me the price of them, I would've never bothered. Why is something you burn so extortionately priced?

Then I started dating an American, whose house ALWAYS smelt amazing. And it turns out it was due to these candles! I fell in love, moved into my own place and realised that I preferred the Yankee Candles over air fresheners.

This Macintosh scent is such a fresh, clean, but warm scent. It's perfect - it literally smells like you're standing next to an apple tree!

Yes, they're overpriced for candles. But at the same time, they're so much more than a candle. They will have your home smelling amazing, in no time... without smelling like you've just sprayed something to make the room smell nice.

Popular Candles