November 26, 2014 | 1735 users online

Polishes - Creative Nail Design - Aqua Jet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 4:10:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Aqua Jet, from Creative's 2007 Spring collection, Optix, is a sheer to semi-sheer pastel aquamarine with bright teal shimmer. It's really pretty and is semi-sheer after two coats. I like this colour on my warm skintone, and will have to try it over an opaque white/nude or light blue. It's a fun and unique colour. Creatives do dry well for me, so no complaints there.

Pics:NailsTips over W&C Charming Charm continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could give 1/2 lipsticks, I would actually give this a 3.5 out of 5... Aqua Jet is a soft aqua with gorgeous and luminous pale turquoise shimmer. It's a fun shade that I'll only wear on my toes (I'd take a 1/2 lippie for that), though I did give an Aqua Jet mani a chance and it just isn't me. And unfortunately this polish, like all the Creative polishes I've tried so far, took so darn long to dry (took a full lippie for this). Please, Creative, do something to the formula to help they set faster! Aqua Jet is part of the six-shade Optix collection for Spring 2007.